Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thoughts on the week

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

You have to make the best decisions for yourself ... few will do that for you
There is a huge difference between being a verbal and committed. There’s a big difference between dating and married.
Just because you are employed one place doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t keep your eyes and ears open for other and better opportunities.
Commitment is being all in when present ... and you should be. Commitment doesn’t equate to being blind.

Song of the week: Fleetwood Mac’s, YOU CAN GO YOUR OWN WAY

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Beard too grey
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    So he’s quitting doogman?
  • Stinky_HankeyStinky_Hankey Member Posts: 82
    edited December 2018
    Baseman said:

You have to make the best decisions for yourself ... few will do that for you
    There is a huge difference between being a verbal and committed. There’s a big difference between dating and married.
    Just because you are employed one place doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t keep your eyes and ears open for other and better opportunities.

Just because you are married one place doesn't that you shouldn't keep your eyes and ears open for other and better opportunities.

Commitment is being all in when present ... and you should be. Commitment doesn’t equate to being blind.

Song of the week: Fleetwood Mac’s, YOU CAN GO YOUR OWN WAY

I crisped that for him because he's never had a woman or a real job.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,634 Standard Supporter
    CF3 is looking downright svelte there. Looks to have dropped the fifth chin he used to sport.

Probably still can't see his stubby but you gots to start somewhere.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

CF3 is looking downright svelte there. Looks to have dropped the fifth chin he used to sport.

Just another 200 lbs and the ladies will be flockin
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

I thought so too but have seen other photos. He basically just has a small head so he doesn’t look morbidly obese if you just see a close up of his face. Unless of course he’s got a mouth full of nachos.
    He is still shaped like a short meatball. I was in the elevator with him briefly at the team hotel this year. Pinhead with a 60" waist. Might be wider than tall.

Sad, to be honest.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,138
    edited December 2018

I thought so too but have seen other photos. He basically just has a small head so he doesn’t look morbidly obese if you just see a close up of his face. Unless of course he’s got a mouth full of nachos.
    Its like fat chicks who have huge racks that angle their photos so you don't see the bigger gut that compliments them.
    If you're going to talk shit about fat chicks with sloppy tits...…. I am out. . . .
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,634 Standard Supporter
    EwaDawg said:

Its like fat chicks who have huge racks that angle their photos so you don't see the bigger gut that compliments them.
    If you're going to talk shit about fat chicks with sloppy tits...…. I am out. . . .
    C'mon, now....let's not be too hasty.

Under certain conditions, a fatty is fine. They generally execute on freaky shit immediately out of gratitude rather than the time and money invested to take a hot skinny chick down the same path.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    EwaDawg said:

Wasn't talking shit was just making a comparison. Some of you need to learn the difference.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,567 Founders Club

Yeah but still