Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Video found of CLS dropping the hammer on Swaye

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club

After they were done with their shot, she began to thank everyone for coming to her party, which was thrown at a private home — and that’s when her speech took an unexpected turn.

“I’d like to thank Santos for making me realize I deserve so much better,” she said in the video, to the shock of the boyfriend and others around them.

“Because every single person here knows you were trying to f–k with some girl,” she continued.

“All of us have seen screenshots … you were sexting her and sending her videos.”

A stunned Santos was even more shocked after she confronted him with the details of the message.

“You literally sent her the same picture you sent me today.”

At this point in the speech, Perea’s brother is seen carrying a black duffel bag down the stairs to hand off to the now-ex-boyfriend.

Comments

• CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    They have a miniature movie popcorn maker on the middle of the table. I guess this is how the rich and well off people party.
  • CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734

Don't respond to my posts

Just received this message from a guy (who shall remain anonymous) that I've interacted with over the years on DM and HH: "Just a quick personal note to say thanks for your perspectives on UW football over the years. I haven't always agreed with you, but I've appreciated your passion for the program. I had hoped this site would be a place to have fun discussing football, but even the few promising threads ultimately devolve into insults and name calling. While I certainly don't always agree with Kim, after hanging out here for a while, he has a point: some of the shtick gets old after a while. The older I get, the more I judge activities by whether I enjoy them, and I simply don't enjoy having my intelligence questioned by a bunch of internet idiots. Perhaps I will catch you in the future at another site somewhere between DM and HH. Anyway, carry on the good fight and feel free to drop an email if you want to discuss Dawgs."

The guy that sent me this note is NO fan of kim or any of the other jerks over at DM.

Look, I'm not going to advocate for people to be censored (like the d-bags that ruined DM), nor am I going to lecture anybody. I will only say that this website has the opportunity to become a REAL and UNFILTERED alternative to DM. The problem is that a few folks on here insist on turning threads into name-calling and 8th-grade-level cursing contests, or just an opportunity to 'zing' other people.

I'll be the first to say that at times I've been guilty of that BS as well.

I guess my only suggestion is that some folks should decide if they want this to become the website that ALL OF US have described at one time or another - a place of INTELLIGENT analysis where INTENSE criticism and UNSCRIPTED opinion is welcome - or do we want HH to be just a place of one-liners, biting insults, and contests to tear down others. I realize that it's often both, but I tend to agree with this guy that it tilts a little too much toward the latter.

Just a thought. Peace. Now fire away.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,594 Standard Supporter
    Stalin just got a boner at all the dot Indians.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,098 Swaye's Wigwam
    All the guys looked really uncomfortable there
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,594 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I know you are being sarcastic but when CLS breaks up with me for cheating she is usually hitting me in the face with her shoe.

Hate/makeup sex is the best.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,406 Swaye's Wigwam

I know you're being sarkastic but those are hispanics.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I know you are being sarcastic but when CLS breaks up with me for cheating she is usually hitting me in the face with this:

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

I know you're being sarkastic but those are beaners
    Kudos to that boyfriend for laying plans to get away from that fat slob.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

I know you're being sarkastic but those are hispanics.
    dot or feather?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    That video was about 2 minutes too long and had sound. GFY
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    All class, just took his medicine, grabbed his bag and left.

Jason Statham would have kicked everyone's ass. #bulletdodged
    Swaye said:

Bet the fat girl who dumped him felt very empowered for about five minutes after the video ended. Now, she is still alone, eating more and getting fatter, and he was laying pipe with a skinny girl that night.

My lasting impression: This is the kind of chick who gets cheated on.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,848
    Swaye said:

I know you are being sarcastic but when CLS breaks up with me for cheating she is usually hitting me in the face with her shoe.

I was gonna say. I’d think that CLS wouldn’t be using her words to make this happen like @apags new love interest did. There would be some blood letting.