Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

rewatching utah game

JFC - Utah fat lineman should have pick 6 and they fuck it up. shanked punt and utes fuck it up again.

the worst thing about all this is me watching this shit at midnight on a sunday night while trying to nurse my dog back to health - my pup would do better than the utes. unfortunately she (the pup) is looking like covey after we got done with him - sad day tomorrow methinks so the pre-wake continues. damn box wine makes typing (auto correct make this look decent. FMFYFE

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sorry to hear dude. Hope things are ok, you’re doing ok!
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    Hoping your pup comes thru.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

UPDATE - the old pup had seizures for 3 days and is on some meds three times a day and might live another 3 years. and the old man is hung over to beat shit.

so things appear to be back to normal - donkey shit for your concerns

Geezus Christ put the thing down...you have no heart.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

LebamDawg said:

UPDATE - the old pup had seizures for 3 days and is on some meds three times a day and might live another 3 years. and the old man is hung over to beat shit.

so things appear to be back to normal - donkey shit for your concerns

Geezus Christ put the thing down...you have no heart.
    the joys of marriage...
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited December 2018

Corky 1 who had the good sense to get put down on the morning of the 2008 Oregon game also had a brief bounce back with the help of some roids. False hope alas. Joined me for his last steak that Friday night then we drove to the vet and he took the needle in the morning. It was sad but he was ready to go much more than I was ready to let go.

He gave me 5 reasons why it was time

Corky was barking up a storm during a HHB podcast earlier that year. You had to pause your commentary to shout "Put a cork in it, Corky!"

My guy is getting up there in age, fuck hopefully I can grow a pair by then to have the courage to do the right thing for him. Fucker happy running around eat all kinds of shit he should not be as I type this
    rather than argue with internet idiots I blamed mrs Lebam - truth be the vet, after doing blood work and a thorough exam, has the old broad (pup not mrs Lebam) on some crap that costs way too much to see if she will improve. Initial observation is good but I don't wanna give her meds 3 x day. after one month all will be re-evaluated. all that being said, jake browning still sucks.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Corky 1 who had the good sense to get put down on the morning of the 2008 Oregon game also had a brief bounce back with the help of some roids. False hope alas. Joined me for his last steak that Friday night then we drove to the vet and he took the needle in the morning. It was sad but he was ready to go much more than I was ready to let go.

He gave me 5 reasons why it was time

Corky was barking up a storm during a HHB podcast earlier that year. You had to pause your commentary to shout "Put a cork in it, Corky!"

My guy is getting up there in age, fuck hopefully I can grow a pair by then to have the courage to do the right thing for him. Fucker happy running around eat all kinds of shit he should not be as I type this
    Does he eat his own shit?
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

I remember growing up and watching countless movies where people would die in them. Never bothered me. Then one evening I watched Old Yeller and cried like a little bitch. Then a couple years later I watched Homeward Bound and cried even harder...and no animals even die in that movie.

It's like what Swaye said, dogs are better than humans.

I have no problem watching the fake horror movie Saw gore, WW2/revolutionary war movies/documentaries, or fucked up true crime shows.

Fuck no, I fucking hate movies with ANY animal characters, I end up on the edge of my seat wondering when the horrific psychologically crushing animal best friend death scene is going to happen, will not watch.
    Mrs Lebam had me watch some Jennifer Aniston movie with the dog - ripped me apart. I try to stay away from any animal movie unless it is zombie dogs - give me human heads exploding
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    Had to put my yellow down a couple years ago because of a cancerous lesion that kept growing back on his leg. Cut it off 3 months later it is back looking like Hope Solo on her period. Was a good run though he made 13. My new lab is a hyper active little fuck head unfortunately he is only 2.