Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Posts: 30,417
    Butler Cabin Supporter 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    If we can ban AZCuck without breaking any rules, why not Hondo?
    pawz
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 23,839
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

If we can ban AZCuck without breaking any rules, why not Hondo?

Free pub bitches!!!
    PurpleJMikeDamonehaieHoustonHusky
  • greenbloodgreenblood Posts: 9,133
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    AZDuck was bad for Derek's brand
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 17,719
    Standard Supporter 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    His poasting resembled similar to the cesspool you find over at 4chan
    ntxduck
  • BasemanBaseman Posts: 7,759
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

Like this cesspool?
    GrundleStiltzkinbackthepackMad_Son
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 17,719
    Standard Supporter 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    Baseman said:

Like this cesspool?
    Not even close. Compared to 4chan HH is like a church bored.
  • I hate being one of the only Quooks left, as the refuge has turned into the damn Alamo. I'm out there defending the turf against 100,000 invaders.

But seriously, I've never witnessed any of AZDuck's meltdowns, but if they were bad enough for Derek to ban him multiple times, it's probably legit. I trust Stalin's judgement on this one, and it has nothing to do about him sending me to the Gulag if a I disagree, not at all...

AZDuck’s meltdowns were bad, and at one point his series of chain PMs got HH blocked at the gas station where I work. But if it came down to bringing him or Mosster back, it’s the actual duck 153 times out of ten.
    Mooster isn't actually banned. DDY did it for a joke but he was unbanned pretty quickly. He just hasn't come back because he doesn't want to face the music of how much stuff he has gotten wrong.
    I don't know. He's so full of himself, so what you said might not be possible.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 12,882
    Standard Supporter 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes

I hate being one of the only Quooks left, as the refuge has turned into the damn Alamo. I'm out there defending the turf against 100,000 invaders.

But seriously, I've never witnessed any of AZDuck's meltdowns, but if they were bad enough for Derek to ban him multiple times, it's probably legit. I trust Stalin's judgement on this one, and it has nothing to do about him sending me to the Gulag if a I disagree, not at all...

AZDuck’s meltdowns were bad, and at one point his series of chain PMs got HH blocked at the gas station where I work. But if it came down to bringing him or Mosster back, it’s the actual duck 153 times out of ten.
    Mooster isn't actually banned. DDY did it for a joke but he was unbanned pretty quickly. He just hasn't come back because he doesn't want to face the music of how much stuff he has gotten wrong.
    I don't know. He's so full of himself, so what you said might not be possible.
    He's everything I expect ua fans to be
    89ute