Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coogs gotta coog

Talking about how terrible Sark is and that Leach is vastly superior to Sark in his year 2... even though he is on pace for a 7-6/6-7 season.

Of course Halliday is a senior next year and they are in Rose Bowl contention as always.

Comments

• James McIntosh ‏@JamesRMcIntosh 4h
    I'd rather beat UW than go to a bowl. Leach needs to get his priorities straight.

Beat Washington nothing else matters!
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Talking about how terrible Sark is and that Leach is vastly superior to Sark in his year 2... even though he is on pace for a 7-6/6-7 season.

Of course Halliday is a senior next year and they are in Rose Bowl contention as always.

Agree.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

they are correct in the 1st part. Leach is never going to be a great coach but his record at TTU speaks for himself. Sark was 6-6 in year 2 as well.
    as for the 2nd part every fanbase does that
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    topdawgnc said:

Agree.
    Disagree. Coogs are fucktards for talking shit just because their midget is taller than ours.
  • JuicyHawgCoogJuicyHawgCoog Member Posts: 122
    Coogs are fags, just like doogs. Anyone who really likes to try to take the time to compare the two are fags. The fanbases, locations, and expectations are very different.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Huh? I didn't realize there was any question about how terrible Sark is. Dumb me.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    dnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Agree.
    Disagree. Coogs are fucktards for talking shit just because their midget is taller than ours.
    I say this.

Speaking the truff, is not talking shit.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Coogs are fags, just like doogs. Anyone who really likes to try to take the time to compare the two are fags. The fanbases, locations, and expectations are very different.

No, they're all the same.

Fanbases = filled with pussies that love mediocrity
    Location = all from the most pussified state in America
    Expectations = anything over 6 wins is House Money