Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Comedy and satire should be illegal

13»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Do I need to bring up petitions to secede from the union or other fucktarded conservative causes?

That being said, you got any Democrat politicians or any Democrat in power calling to remove Rush?
    What part of fuck off didn’t you understand?

Do what you want , I’m not a conservative.

Democrats wantig the fairness Doctrine back is all about rush you god damn dip fuck.
    You are the one who tried to equate Jane Fonda saying Rush needs to stop to Trump saying SNL needs to stop. HTH.
    I just pointed out the left loves to try and censor voices they don’t like. That’s why democrats want the fairness Doctrine back. You lose your shit when trump says shit like that and don’t care when your leftist pals do. Both are wrong. You’re just too much of an idealouge and a hypocrite to pull your head of your stupid ass and look around. Dumb shit.

Yes both are wrong fuckstick. But there's huge difference in the sitting president and Jane Fonda.

Look there's a lot of fucktarded liberals and social media gives them a voice. And I don't give a fuck if you are a conservative or a liberal. But it's seriously stupid to equate that voice to the sitting president.
    Keep blowing your load over Fonda and keep ignoring the Fairness Doctrine link what dems over the years want to bring back and it’s directly related to conservative talk shows.

Dumb shit.
    Dude your article on the fairness doctrine was written in 2007. I thought you included that link as a joke.

You got anything recent where Democrats want to bring it back?
    Fuck you’re an idiot.

But I’m sure you still have some fucked up dumb excuse

http://www.insideradio.com/free/fairness-doctrine-still-finds-support-in-congress/article_5fce2a60-5a62-11e8-a922-37ed2da09b05.html
    You have one Democrat saying the removal of fairness doctrine is a cause of the vitriol now. Ok! Got a bill or more than one Democrat? You do realize I can find Republicans saying the same thing, right?

For reelz Mike. You are off your rocker on this one.
    And there it is.... a dumb fucked up exuse.

First it was just Jane Fonda, then it was the fairness doctrine link was too old, then it was no law makers are currently calling for the fairness Doctrine , now it’s only one law maker... should I keep going or would you like to admit your a retard and a leftist hack now?
    @MikeDamone what do you think Cruz or arguing for here?

In order to be protected by Section 230, companies like Facebook should be “neutral public forums.” On the flip side, they should be considered to be a “publisher or speaker” of user content if they pick and choose what gets published or spoken.

But if Facebook is busy censoring legal, protected speech for political reasons, the company should be held accountable for the posts it lets through. And it should not enjoy any special congressional immunity from liability for its actions.

It is critical that Facebook and other tech platforms take these realizations to heart, because surrendering their status as neutral public forum – engaging in discrimination of political viewpoints – invites government oversight and regulation of social media.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/sen-ted-cruz-facebook-has-been-censoring-or-suppressing-conservative-speech-for-years