Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Question for Hardcore Husky:

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946

This is a house of learned men and 2 women. I guarantee you, Roof, that we’ve got mor academis cred than the other mouth breather // booger eater
    Husky websites.

You got that right rowboat!

We got the economis, historians, lawyers, developer construction guysm, software engineers, career military. The only thing I don't think we have is a doc. And there's a way more sophisticated college football crowd here than at her place or doogman. And we have @StrongArmCobra , the most dialed-in recruiting expert on the west coast.

Fuck roof. Did either she or her kid even attend Washington?
    And college students
    Sorry back. Didn't mean to leave you out.
  • SECGRIDIRONSECGRIDIRON Member Posts: 93

This is a house of learned men and 2 women. I guarantee you, Roof, that we’ve got mor academis cred than the other mouth breather // booger eater
    Husky websites.

We got the economis, historians, lawyers, developer construction guysm, software engineers, career military. The only thing I don't think we have is a doc. And there's a way more sophisticated college football crowd here than at her place or doogman. And we have @StrongArmCobra , the most dialed-in recruiting expert on the west coast.

And college students
    College stoods r cool 😎

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Husky websites.

And college students
    Gracias mi compadre.
    edited December 2018

Husky websites.

And college students
    College stoods r cool 😎

You seem like you could use some weed so you don’t fag up every thread
  • SECGRIDIRONSECGRIDIRON Member Posts: 93
    edited December 2018

Husky websites.

And college students
    College stoods r cool 😎

You seem like you could use some weed so you don’t fag up every theead.

BTP, I’m gone let you have all that my man. I would bet my next years salary you younger than me and I want you to live it up bud...

I’m an old redneck dude and DGAF. But I enjoy the shit out of hanging with Y’all and sipping my shine . Y’all enjoy and it ever need a hand? You know wher helps coming.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,750 Swaye's Wigwam

Husky websites.

And college students
    College stoods r cool 😎

BTP, I’m gone let you have all that my man. I would bet my next years salary you younger than me and I want you to live it up bud...

I’m an old redneck dude and DGAF. But I enjoy the shit out of hanging with Y’all and sipping my shine . Y’all enjoy and it ever need a hand? You know wher helps coming.
    Sounds like an offer for a buttery reach around... @backthepack Everthings dirtier in the souwf.

Husky websites.

And college students
    College stoods r cool 😎

Sounds like an offer for a buttery reach around... @backthepack Everthings dirtier in the souwf.
    @RhythmicSlappingDawg
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club

Husky websites.

And college students
    College stoods r cool 😎

@RhythmicSlappingDawg
    *RIP
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    ZoneUW said:

If you have to ask, you can’t afford it.

Husky websites.

And college students
    College stoods r cool 😎

@RhythmicSlappingDawg
    *RIP
    Thoughts and prayers are with him and his family during this difficult time.