Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky T-shirts

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Listen fuckers, @digits and I have been hard at work designing a t-shirt that will proudly represent the filth associated with this site.

That said, here is the final mock up for the shirts we're going to order. If you're listed here, you've said you wanted a shirt and you sent us your size: @Swaye @minion_doog @Doog_de_Jour @DerekJohnson.

If you want a shirt, send me a PM with your size. Once I get that info and we work out how you're paying for the shirt, I'll order them. I will order them Sunday afternoon so get reply before then if you want one.

Right now, the shirts are gonna run about $25. If you want your shirt sent to you, it'll cost a little more. If you want it at the Rose Bowl, it'll cost you some beer at the TSIO tailgate.

The shirt is a Hanes ComfortSoft® Tagless T-shirt - you can read about the sizing, etc here: https://www.customink.com/ndx/?PK=116214&SK=116200#/

Comments