Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

if sankey were a coug

Cougs win today....sark owes his salary to the kid

Comments

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

He would have been wasted under Wulff and Leach though.

Does anyone have a link to that one Coug article saying he'd be a bust? It was the biggest WDWHA post I've seen.

Totally obvious question but why would ANY decent RB want to play for Leach? Don't running backs want to carry the ball? Duh...
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    edited November 2013
    sankey was a coug....sark told him he wouldn't be shit as WSU like he told jack at UCLA...plus sark will write sankey a check for a million bucks in 6 months
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Does anyone have a link to that one Coug article saying he'd be a bust? It was the biggest WDWHA post I've seen.

Totally obvious question but why would ANY decent RB want to play for Leach? Don't running backs want to carry the ball? Duh...
    Just playing devils advocate here but;

13-18 carries and 4-6 catches a game is becoming more and more common for a NFL RB...

NFL teams are moving away from run heavy or workhorse type backs

That being said, I wouldnt go to a leach coached team if I were a RB but you can write a legitimate argument for some high school fucktard and his mom.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    I love Bishop Sankey. But, it is a bittersweet sentiment. Sankey is the difference between Sark getting to 8-4 and being 4-8 this season. Unfortunately (for the future of WA football), Sankey no doubt bolts for the NFL, as the 3rd all time career rushing leader after only 2 seasons, and Sark is given a contract extension. We are fucked with a new decade of middling mediocrity, the way paved by inattention to line recruiting and development.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

Chill, it's not like he's Jonathan Stewart.

• So chill out Cougar fans. Sankey going to the Dawgs is a bummer, yes, but not the end of the world. Besides, the way he played cat-and-mouse with WSU for an entire year after giving them his verbal pledge was just juvenile. In my book, that's a big time red-flag on his character.

I love when teen stalkers always assassinate some 18 year old kids character. Sankey you haven't heard one negative thing about him since he's been here.
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    edited November 2013
    jecornel said:

Cougs win today....sark owes his salary to the kid

Nope....but he would be their leading receiver.

So chill out Cougar fans. Sankey going to the Dawgs is a bummer, yes, but not the end of the world. Besides, the way he played cat-and-mouse with WSU for an entire year after giving them his verbal pledge was just juvenile. In my book, that's a big time red-flag on his character.

I love when teen stalkers always assassinate some 18 year old kids character. Sankey you haven't heard one negative thing about him since he's been here.

The character assassination wdwha is the one that pisses me off the moast.

ftg

• WSU LB Darryl Monroe on Sankey, “He’s a decent running back. We’ve played better. A lot of what he accomplished, we gave him.”

Damn Coogs are still bitter I take it.

WSU LB Darryl Monroe on Sankey, “He’s a decent running back. We’ve played better. A lot of what he accomplished, we gave him.”

Damn Coogs are still bitter I take it.

Coogs gonna coog