Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Probably a homo.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    LOL, they are getting fucked by retiree benefits.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    #Absofuckinglutelyridiculous
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Probably a homo.

Soccer fan
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The Postal Service is dying....let it go. Another failed government funded entity. Color me shocked.

Guess what the private sector does when they operate in the red? They change or go away. I wish i could continue to ask for more and more revenues without regard to my operation.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    Wages and Benefits not available to the private sector. Good luck with that business model.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2013
    TommySQC said:

The Postal Service is dying....let it go. Another failed government funded entity. Color me shocked.

Guess what the private sector does when they operate in the red? They change or go away. I wish i could continue to ask for more and more revenues without regard to my operation.
    True, but the private sector doesn't have to fund retirement benefits through 2088, nor do other gov't agencies.

"However, much of the service’s red ink comes from a 2006 law forcing it to pay $11 billion a year into future retiree health benefits, something no other agency does."

• section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Which TCU MBA decided to force them to fully fund retirement out 50 years up front?
  • volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    the postal service is pulling out TV ads trying to save Saturday delivery too...great use of federal dollars as always.

who the fuck sits by their mailbox on a saturday just waiting to get that bed bath and beyond 20% off coupon? i mean, monday...i get....but saturday, in THIS economy nonetheless? fuck.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

the postal service is pulling out TV ads trying to save Saturday delivery too...great use of federal dollars as always.

who the fuck sits by their mailbox on a saturday just waiting to get that bed bath and beyond 20% off coupon? i mean, monday...i get....but saturday, in THIS economy nonetheless? fuck.

If we're going to start bashing people who eagerly await Saturday delivery of their Bed Bath and Beyond coupons, I'm out and you're gone
  • volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    the US Postal Service is a fucking antiquated joke. you want to witness lazy? go look at any postal office near any holiday. there could be a line of 900 people long and if there are 5 US Postal Workers working, somehow 4 of the 5 will have to take a lunch break at the same time. most dumbfucks look like they are on quaaludes 24/7, and those who don't are diva-like, overweight black women with 6" nails who also don't give a fuck about YOUR precious time.