Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WOOF!!!

Not sure who it is. Anybody know?

Comments

• Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Who da fuq is it?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    crosses a unwritten rool imo
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hasn't tweeted since 11/28 dick
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    First of all, today is the 11th. Your post is one of the worst photoshop I have ever seen. Still, you made me check Coach Pete's twitter. I applaud your effort.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    edited December 2018
    TommySQC said:

Not all tweets are visible to all viewers right away. It is part of twitter's new server load balancing system. And some tweets are only visible to actual followers.

That's why I did a screen shot, so you guys could still see it.
    Crawfish said:

First of all, today is the 11th. Your post is one of the worst photoshop I have ever seen. Still, you made me check Coach Pete's twitter. I applaud your effort.

One of the side effects of twitter's new server load balancing system is that not all of the servers are set to the local time of the viewer, so it was 10 Dec 2018 when I did the screenshot earlier today, I just got around to posting it.

As to why it appears photoshopped on your end... are you sure your browser has the latest fonts installed? Twitter is using some new fonts now and they don't always render well in some of the older browsers, and you might need to change your calendar date format from mm/dd/yyyy to dd mmm yyyy.

HTH
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Baphomet said:

TommySQC said:

Not all tweets are visible to all viewers right away. It is part of twitter's new server load balancing system. And some tweets are only visible to actual followers.

Crawfish said:

One of the side effects of twitter's new server load balancing system is that not all of the servers are set to the local time of the viewer, so it was 10 Dec 2018 when I did the screenshot earlier today, I just got around to posting it.

As to why it appears photoshopped on your end... are you sure your browser has the latest fonts installed? Twitter is using some new fonts now and they don't always render well in some of the older browsers, and you might need to change your calendar date format from mm/dd/yyyy to dd mmm yyyy. HTH
    HTH like hit that herb or is it more hit the highway?

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Baphomet said:

TommySQC said:

Crawfish said:

As to why it appears photoshopped on your end... are you sure your browser has the latest fonts installed? Twitter is using some new fonts now and they don't always render well in some of the older browsers, and you might need to change your calendar date format from mm/dd/yyyy to dd mmm yyyy.

HTH
    Twitter Superiority Guy.

Still a dick