Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official Post-Game Show Thread

Scott from Chehalis..first caller- total fucktard...

Comments

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Fuck you Softy...."Recruits hear your criticism"

Fucking pussy.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    If recruits are too scared to come to UW because of message bored criticisms, WDWTA.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Ken from NC deserves 0-12 next year.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    I "got" to listen to the last 2 callers. Fucking idiots both of them. We are on the rise and Sark is great. Wait 3-4 years and see where we are.
  • I'm avoiding the Honks and Doogman. Although they'll give me great Doog material I can't take it.

I'm happy UW won but I hate that our fans are thinking we actually accomplished something.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I'm avoiding the Honks and Doogman. Although they'll give me great Doog material I can't take it.

I'm happy UW won but I hate that our fans are thinking we actually accomplished something.

If you're happy UW won today, you deserve 0-13 next year.

Simple fact.
  • I'm avoiding the Honks and Doogman. Although they'll give me great Doog material I can't take it.

If you're happy UW won today, you deserve 0-13 next year.

Simple fact.
    I can't stand the Doogs but Coogs really fucking annoy me.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

I'm avoiding the Honks and Doogman. Although they'll give me great Doog material I can't take it.

I know I was talking to my dad who's a cal fan, when I told him our fans were acting like this is some crowning achievement. He said it's better than they've been before but it's nothing to celebrate at all
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

I know I was talking to my dad who's a cal fan, when I told him our fans were acting like this is some crowning achievement. He said it's better than they've been before but it's nothing to celebrate at all
    And that's coming from a Cal fan....
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    chest please keep the updates, can't listen today and please call in. 5-4, expectations for next year, bagged on price for the last three years. stupid pathetic play calling losing at half.

You know the script.
  • I say flip the script on them. They are in gloat mode "What do you all you Sark bashers have to say now?"

Well turn that around on them with Price. Call out Hugh specifically regarding Price.
    they are such idiots. Am i missing something. Did UW not barely beat WSU at home. If they had won 48-20 I would've maybe understood this optimism
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    This was a huge win for the doogs. Doesn't matter to them we didn't even cover the fucking spread and the game could have gone either way. Now they're acting like wins vs 2 shitty teams proves without a doubt that we're wrong and they're right. Fuck me.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    This year's team had Rose Bowl talent ...

Oregon's implosion at year's end only proves Sark is not the guy.
    edited November 2013
    Message to each caller
    #1: agree mostly. But u and everyone else who says "U-doubleU" instead of "Udub" needs to DIAFF
    #2: firing coaches does not set programs back if u hire the correct coach to replace him, I'll give u examples if u like
    #3: complimented sark for staying with price, no problem. Next call
    #4: Coogs are not a tuff team. we cannot put direction of the program to bed. It does not look promising going forward. Doog call of the day
    #5: this guy is a retard. Can't even understand what's he talking about. An apple cup does not put anyone on a natural high. We did not "beat the best" (yes he said that). "if u want to be the best u have to beat the best"
    #6: "all the guys calling for sark's head look like fools now." No comment needed. (softy no one cares if recruits read and listen to this)
    PM to Dick Baird: calling for a coaches head is not losing "loyalty" to the program.
    #7: Says we are not realistic. We are not on the way back up you idiot. It is not an accomplishment to not be lucky to break 500. Sark is not Carroll (yes he made that comparison). Also lets not wait 3-4 more years to judge.