Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Atlanta Falcons fall to 4-9... still need three wins to reach 7

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,364 Founders Club

Comments

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    #beliveinsteve
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    Domicillo said:

I mean...USC still needs a WR coach

Fight the fuck on!
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,108
    There is currently a "we wouldn't be in the Rose Bowl if it weren't for Coach Sark" thread on dawgman right now and reading it made me want to puke. Apparently Sark did all the dirty work and believed in the team when nobody did. Kim talked about how Sark choosing to go for it on 4th and 1 is really what brought UW back.

Also, dont forget that he was suffering through a terrible, debilitating disease throughout all this.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    house money from last year?
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,961 Founders Club

Hold his beer.

He did it in 2010 with the 3-6 Huskies.

I'm not saying that the Huskies are back, I am saying that if they were it would look like this

On the verge of a spinal injury?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,942 Founders Club

Hold his beer.

I'm not saying that the Huskies are back, I am saying that if they were it would look like this

This was a GOOD pod.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946

There is currently a "we wouldn't be in the Rose Bowl if it weren't for Coach Sark" thread on dawgman right now and reading it made me want to puke. Apparently Sark did all the dirty work and believed in the team when nobody did. Kim talked about how Sark choosing to go for it on 4th and 1 is really what brought UW back.

Also, dont forget that he was suffering through a terrible, debilitating disease throughout all this.

Oh Jesus. That is some FS shit.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    jecornel said:

Kim really is a pathetic individual. Propping up a low life scum bag like sark speaks volumes. Trying to thank him for the Rose bowl 🌹??? We can thank saint Hayden for hiring away the drunken cheater. Kim is clearly a sick individual. He believes he is special and elite. I had to deal with those guys when I worked in sports. Holy than thou attitude. What happened to Mitch in the morning is incredible karma. The dude, was an incredible douche who treated people so badly. He treated you like gum on a shoe. The circle jerks in the media are epic. Though Bob Stelton, solid. He would treat you the same regardless of your position, even as an intern. Most of these people believe they are important celebrities. The ego's are truly amazing. They thought since they could walk up to so and so talk and talk to them like they were buddies made them believe they could piss in your face. And the on air talent were lazy and relied on others to write their shit. They felt entitled for others to do their work because they read off of a teleprompter. They we're softer than a marshmallow. Couldn't take a critique, as boobs and OBK loser.

Steve Sarkisian and Nick Holt treated my cousin so badly. Nick Holt is a horrible horrible person. Horrible. What they put him through is disgusting and wrong. Sark was a maniac. If locker queefed, they were on their knees for that guy. UW brass supportesd their disgusting behavior. If you weren't Locker or Polk you could go get fucked.

Kim, you aren't special and you don't know shit about wine. You wanna be, jacket leaving jerk.

Wait, what's the back story on this? Second time I've read it today.

Who said it?
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    jecornel said:

Kim really is a pathetic individual. Propping up a low life scum bag like sark speaks volumes. Trying to thank him for the Rose bowl 🌹??? We can thank saint Hayden for hiring away the drunken cheater. Kim is clearly a sick individual. He believes he is special and elite. I had to deal with those guys when I worked in sports. Holy than thou attitude. What happened to Mitch in the morning is incredible karma. The dude, was an incredible douche who treated people so badly. He treated you like gum on a shoe. The circle jerks in the media are epic. Though Bob Stelton, solid. He would treat you the same regardless of your position, even as an intern. Most of these people believe they are important celebrities. The ego's are truly amazing. They thought since they could walk up to so and so talk and talk to them like they were buddies made them believe they could piss in your face. And the on air talent were lazy and relied on others to write their shit. They felt entitled for others to do their work because they read off of a teleprompter. They we're softer than a marshmallow. Couldn't take a critique, as boobs and OBK loser.

Steve Sarkisian and Nick Holt treated my cousin so badly. Nick Holt is a horrible horrible person. Horrible. What they put him through is disgusting and wrong. Sark was a maniac. If locker queefed, they were on their knees for that guy. UW brass supportesd their disgusting behavior. If you weren't Locker or Polk you could go get fucked.

Kim, you aren't special and you don't know shit about wine. You wanna be, jacket leaving jerk.

*wannabe
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Hold his beer.

The exact moment that Washington returned to national prominence?