Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Listening to the Honks (I like torture)

DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
and holy shit do I hate our fans. Just complete fucking morons. They really do deserve 0-12.

Edit: this last fucking guy takes the cake. Just said this game proves Baird right and "Peter" wrong. Softy says recruits read the message boards.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    It would be wrong for someone to ask them when Sark plans on actually competing for a Pac-12 title instead of going 5-4 every year.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

and holy shit do I hate our fans. Just complete fucking morons. They really do deserve 0-12.

Edit: this last fucking guy takes the cake. Just said this game proves Baird right and "Peter" wrong. Softy says recruits read the message boards.

Did he say Peter on air?
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Did he say Peter on air?
    No but he referred to you in saying that Baird was right all along and the guy who argued with him is wrong because we beat two shitty teams.
  • For all this talk from the Doogs, if the Beavers lose the Huskies will have had only one win against a team with a winning record(in conference, Boise has one too).

I honestly can't remember playing a softer schedule.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    Just listened to the podcast. When callers are complimenting Baird's intelligence and foresight... Fuck. It's well and truly over.

Time to adopt the doog strategy and just hope & pray. Maybe Sark stumbles into a rose bowl next year.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    fuck no. That idiot "sarge" takes the cake for using the statement "if u want to be the best you have to beat the best" after a game against WSU
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Just listened to the podcast. When callers are complimenting Baird's intelligence and foresight... Fuck. It's well and truly over.

Time to adopt the doog strategy and just hope & pray. Maybe Sark stumbles into a rose bowl next year.

Here's what we have going for us:

On the surface ... Sark has a great resume ... 0-12 ... and he can talk a good game.

Florida ... Nebraska ... come on baby!
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

Sorry DugoutDoog, I disagree. These fans deserve 0-120.