Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Russell Wilson

PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Doing his best Jake Browning impression with that idiotic throw away INT.

Comments

• LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,626
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    First thought in my head was Browning
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seahawks are going to be a problem for everybody
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    The defense is back.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I
    phineas said:

The season is definitely not over. I doubt the Rams want to see the Seahawks for the third time.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I

phineas said:

The season is definitely not over. I doubt the Rams want to see the Seahawks for the third time.
    Pass rush was something else tonight.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Awful play by Russ.

Buttfuck, that dude is clutch as hell (didn't need to be tonight).

He's nothing like Browning.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Awful play by Russ.

Since 2017 he has 27 4th quarter TD.
    2nd place is at 17. Astonishing stat
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Lotta Hooking in this thread. You all realize that was facing Kirk Cousins at home - neither of which they'll get the luxury of in the playoffs - right? That was a shit game.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Lotta Hooking in this thread. You all realize that was facing Kirk Cousins at home - neither of which they'll get the luxury of in the playoffs - right? That was a shit game.

If you can't see Pete's risk aversiveness always plays to the level of his opponents I can't help you.

Dude wants to win every game in the fourth quarter. It's maddening.

It's also why last night is meaningless for what will happen in the playoffs. So was last week. And next week.

I've got Cowboys fans texting me saying Seattle is the team they really want to miss in the playoffs. There's a reason for that.

There's a very 2012 vibe about this team.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hawks at 5 seed play the Cowboys then the Rams. At 6 its the Bears and Saints

And then the Rams or the Saints

All on the road but not impossible. Brees has been to one Super Bowl, Goff to zero.

Lets see how the D does against the Chiefs and for goodness sake don't let the Niners or Cards knock you out

Hawks at 5 seed play the Cowboys then the Rams. At 6 its the Bears and Saints

And then the Rams or the Saints

All on the road but not impossible. Brees has been to one Super Bowl, Goff to zero.

Lets see how the D does against the Chiefs and for goodness sake don't let the Niners or Cards knock you out

The magic number for the Hawks right now is 1 because of how well they have played against all the teams battling for the wild card spot specifically the Panthers, Vikings, and Packers. They won't get anything above a 5 seed and the difference between the 5 and 6 seed in THIS years playoffs is pretty much the same thing. I think the Chiefs is a big game more from an ego perspective because the Hawks have been competitive but fallen short against all the good to elite teams faced this year, but it doesn't mean much in terms of the playoff picture.
    I would much rather get Dallas than Chicago. Russ struggles in cold weather and Mack scares me much more than anything Dallas has. Also we know Jason Garrett is terrible, we don't really know if Nagy is any good or not. As such I'd much prefer the 5.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The two best games I saw Seattle play were against the Rams. That Ram defense is horrible against the run. If you don't have to throw you don't have to worry about Darnold

On the other hand, the Rams moved the ball rather easily themselves.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

If you can't see Pete's risk aversiveness always plays to the level of his opponents I can't help you.

It's also why last night is meaningless for what will happen in the playoffs. So was last week. And next week.

I've got Cowboys fans texting me saying Seattle is the team they really want to miss in the playoffs. There's a reason for that.

I'm a Cowboys fan. I want to face Seattle because Dallas owes them one from earlier this year and because Seattle is beatable. Both teams are peaking at the right team.
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm a Cowboys fan. I want to face Seattle because Dallas owes them one from earlier this year and because Seattle is beatable. Both teams are peaking at the right team.
    Tony Romo snap.gif
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The two best games I saw Seattle play were against the Rams. That Ram defense is horrible against the run. If you don't have to throw you don't have to worry about Darnold

On the other hand, the Rams moved the ball rather easily themselves.

The Rams already peaked. Cooper Kupp was a big loss. Goff will choke.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

Awful play by Russ.

Since 2017 he has 27 4th quarter TD.
    2nd place is at 17. Astonishing stat
    That's because good QBs win the game in the first three quarters and run the clock out in the fourth.