Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Time for the “C” word

2»

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

I ripped Harris two years ago. I don’t buy UW wanted Harris over higher graded prospects. His TUFFNESS and determination, however, have more than earned him “CENTER”

If the thought of CENTER, Jaws, and Adams doesn’t gun your scooter, well, you suck.

Throw in Hilbers at RT after proving himself this year.

And either Bain at LG or Watty improving enough to hold him off.

Line will be good next year.
    Watty was pretty bad this year.
    He was hurt, but still. No free passes here. He’s on the watch list for the shit list for sure.
  • Options
    whlinder said:

Harris trying the block Jonathan Allen in the Peach Bowl is the example of how despite being a good team in 2016 we had serious holes in the roster. We’ve been recruiting better since and those holes are shrinking or closing. It’s the example I always use when explaining to DC people who don’t know anything about P12 football why I expect us to be really good for the next couple of years.

In a perfect world, Harris should have been redshirted, and a RS-SO now.

It speaks volumes about OL group and recruiting that the coaches considered him the best option at that time.

• Options

Baseman said:

I ripped Harris two years ago. I don’t buy UW wanted Harris over higher graded prospects. His TUFFNESS and determination, however, have more than earned him “CENTER”

If the thought of CENTER, Jaws, and Adams doesn’t gun your scooter, well, you suck.

Throw in Hilbers at RT after proving himself this year.

And either Bain at LG or Watty improving enough to hold him off.

Line will be good next year.
    Now that we’ve slobbered over the OL, let’s discuss our currently rostered LBs and incoming commitments. Then again, as we say, NO