Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Say what you want

2»

Comments

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

salemcoog said:

You talking about Murray?

He's very good.

Tua's massively better.

Really?
    yes
    Massively? I've seen Murray make some ridiculous plays.

And I'm a Sooner hater from years gone back. But that kid is amazing. Not taking anything away from Tua.
    I suppose you’re the guy that thought Andre Ware was gonna be a superstar too.
    No. I'm just saying the kid throws absolute dimes and is clutch af. How or if that will translate to the NFL is a different conversation.

Ware was a good college qb, but a lot of his success had to do with the system they were in and his coach.
    You don't think the same can be said about a coach whose system has produced two Heisman winners in two years as HC? Mayfield's a baller and Murray probably is too, but the system has a ton to do with their numbers.
    It could, but Baker is the best Rookie QB in the NFL this year and dropping some absolute dimes out there (the TD he had to Landry yesterday was absurd).
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

salemcoog said:

You talking about Murray?

He's very good.

Tua's massively better.

Really?
    yes
    Massively? I've seen Murray make some ridiculous plays.

And I'm a Sooner hater from years gone back. But that kid is amazing. Not taking anything away from Tua.
    I suppose you’re the guy that thought Andre Ware was gonna be a superstar too.
    No. I'm just saying the kid throws absolute dimes and is clutch af. How or if that will translate to the NFL is a different conversation.

Ware was a good college qb, but a lot of his success had to do with the system they were in and his coach.
    You don't think the same can be said about a coach whose system has produced two Heisman winners in two years as HC? Mayfield's a baller and Murray probably is too, but the system has a ton to do with their numbers.
    Probably. The Run and Shoot was no doubt a system that produced big passing results, but you had to have someone who could run it, and Ware did that very well.

Murray just throws dimes. His guys aren't always wide open and he just has an uncanny ability to drop the ball right over his guy's shoulder in the perfect spot. Just a clutch player.