Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Steve Sarkisian: A dim-witted coach living the life of Riley

2»

Comments

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

my gawd what a fool he is. even my dad, who is not a fire Sark guy at all, was disgusted late in the game by his stupid play calling that kept the Cougs in the game.

we are stuck with Boy Blunder for a long, long time. Apparently we're still paying off some Karmic debt from the early 90s.

I had hoped with the new stadium, Don James' addressing the team 20 years to the day after his fateful resignation, and his passing after the ASU dreckfest, the program was beyond the Karmic debt. Unfortunately, with Sark as HC this is only wishful thinking. How I despise Sark.

As much as I enjoyed seeing the new stadium for the opener, I don't want to attend again as long as Sark is HC.
  • JuicyHawgCoogJuicyHawgCoog Member Posts: 122
    It's cause somewhere beating the fuck out of people, at pretty much any cost became good job you tried, and we tried, and we'll keep trying. And all the faggoty uniforms, and chainsawing, and mirror helmets attract the wrong people. Football used to be hard on kids, now it's just a circle jerk and dress up. Faggots, and it starts with your faggoty, skater beanie wearing coach.

It's cause somewhere beating the fuck out of people, at pretty much any cost became good job you tried, and we tried, and we'll keep trying. And all the faggoty uniforms, and chainsawing, and mirror helmets attract the wrong people. Football used to be hard on kids, now it's just a circle jerk and dress up. Faggots, and it starts with your faggoty, skater beanie wearing coach.

Yeah, but I heard he sacked Erin Andrews. If true, that is not faggotry. Shitty football coach, never doubted. But, I am not willing to throw the WA head football coach under any bus if he fucked Erin Andrews. Does this count in the record books?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Doogles said:

It's truly incredible how much national pub/respect Washington has received the last decade. Even Vegas and its pinpoint accuracy has overestimated our value time and time again.
    Anyone betting against Washington the last ten years has sent their kids to college and put a ferrari in the garage.

Vegas to be fair had the Huskies going 7-5. The only game they missed was the Oregon State game.
    fuck

edited November 2013

Doogles said:

It's truly incredible how much national pub/respect Washington has received the last decade. Even Vegas and its pinpoint accuracy has overestimated our value time and time again.
    Anyone betting against Washington the last ten years has sent their kids to college and put a ferrari in the garage.

Negas to be fair had the Huskies going 6-7. The only games they missed were the Oregon State and WSU.
    What do the Negas know?

We know Sark is a lifer.

I hope a Joey's waitress will give Sark more than head. I.e., good advice to emphasize line recruiting and development. They not blow they whistle since they must know Sark ain't going anywhere.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Russian soccer hooligans are the best.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club

and the most progressive

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=1601174&lang=EN
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

and the most progressive

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=1601174&lang=EN
    The link didn't work but it said something about a Nazi flag. What a bunch of fucking idiots. If your country was overrun by the enemy of humankind and you fly their flag, you truly should die in a fire, no joke.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    The Biggest idiot on the planet. Third and two in the red zone and the fat ass hamester calls a pass play when we have The Bishop.

Seriously, Cream Puff is incapable of learning. One dumb mo fo.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

It's too expensive to be a die hard fan of the Huskies AND the Sounders.
    I mean, how cool is to walk around downtown clapping and screaming euro style chants in unison.

Throw in a butt plug and it's the ideal Seattle stroll.

I know you're being sarcastic but it's really rather difficult to take a stroll while a butt plug is shoved up your ass. ;)
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Yeah, but I heard he sacked Erin Andrews. If true, that is not faggotry. Shitty football coach, never doubted. But, I am not willing to throw the WA head football coach under any bus if he fucked Erin Andrews. Does this count in the record books?
    I'd take a participant ribbon for that if I could.

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    poc81 said:

PurpleJ said:

gmo said:

I cringe when I hear Sounders (or any idiot American soccer fans for that matter) chanting in a fucking BRITISH accent... what the fuck. That, I will never understand. Douchey doesn't really describe that.

Doogles said:

It's too expensive to be a die hard fan of the Huskies AND the Sounders.
    I mean, how cool is to walk around downtown clapping and screaming euro style chants in unison.

Throw in a butt plug and it's the ideal Seattle stroll.

Fucking hipsters
    In my day we just called them faggots….
    This poast made me LOL so hard I'm not even going to fine you $75k.

Great poast and great fucking thread, as always.