Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Would they dare fire Sark now?

5-4 in conference and an easier OOC schedule is NOT progress. But would Woodward dare to fire him? The purple Kool-Aid drinkers would shit a brick.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
  • Fire him? Fuck he's going to get an extension. Did you see that Gatorade bath? It's House Money time!
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    The Doogs are all over dawgman right now saying "What now, Sark doubters??!! That's what I thought." as if this win was a major selling point for Sark as head coach
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club

Doogs are predictably fucking stupid. Even my Doog friend was like "Remember when you wanted Sark fired?" I was like I still want him fucking fired.

I was like you know how I know we have the wrong coach? We are celebrating 8 wins like it's a big fucking deal in year five.

Remember when Lambo went 8-4 in year five? We were all pissed off and wanted his ass fucking fired. We were right too.

Yup. The horrible five year period between 2004 and 2008 will be their excuse for at least 2 or 3 more years. Nevermind the fact that those were all top 40 (and some were top 15-25 classes) except for 2005.

My friend texted me when we were getting killed by ASU, and I responded with, "Sark should be fired at the airport!" and he basically told me to calm down with the fire Sark talk. I was reading KJR's Facebook page, and most people at least acknowledged that this year was disappointing, but a lot of them think that somehow next year will be special.... based on what I have no idea...
  • Doogs are predictably fucking stupid. Even my Doog friend was like "Remember when you wanted Sark fired?" I was like I still want him fucking fired.

I was like you know how I know we have the wrong coach? We are celebrating 8 wins like it's a big fucking deal in year five.

Remember when Lambo went 8-4 in year five? We were all pissed off and wanted his ass fucking fired. We were right too.

Yup. The horrible five year period between 2004 and 2008 will be their excuse for at least 2 or 3 more years. Nevermind the fact that those were all top 40 (and some were top 15-25 classes) except for 2005.

My friend texted me when we were getting killed by ASU, and I responded with, "Sark should be fired at the airport!" and he basically told me to calm down with the fire Sark talk. I was reading KJR's Facebook page, and most people at least acknowledged that this year was disappointing, but a lot of them think that somehow next year will be special.... based on what I have no idea...
    It's always next year because team X is losing this player nevermind we are losing 3/4's our secondary, Price, Kevin Smith, Travis Coons who does your kicking and punting. Oh and we are fucking losing ASJ and Sankey as well. You aren't losing much but the guys are losing will be tough to overcome.

The fact Ross is playing defense tells me we are thin at DB.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Why would you fire someone who salvaged the season with 2 terrific back to back wins? A Gatorade bath is not enough. I think he deserves a raise for his hard work.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    edited November 2013

Doogs are predictably fucking stupid. Even my Doog friend was like "Remember when you wanted Sark fired?" I was like I still want him fucking fired.

If you're not 0-12 and there's a Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl Classic at the end of the rainbow....that's special.

That's how low expectations have fallen around UW football. And given the climate of the local "sports media"...it isn't likely to change soon.

Doogs will happily lap up any shit that faggots like Kim and Softy shovel their way..

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,561 Founders Club
    Mac and Cheese and the Marina in December sounds nice to me.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    I have never been more depressed by a victory. The inmates are running the asylum.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650