Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

No wonder Pete had was so happy

longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam
After the PAC 12 championship game....I'd have a big shit eating grin also.

Incentives for Pete
Pac-12 Champion - $150,000
Rose Bowl Invite - $75,000

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I was wondering why there was no playoff bonus. Must be why we lost to Oregon and Cal.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam
    You sound poor. I'm guessing the fact that he won the title was the overriding cause for the grin, not the 5% bonus. Not when he already makes over 4 mill per year.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010
    I believe the grin was because he realized he no longer needed to handicap his offense to cover for brownings shortcomings.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    That’ll buy lots of bouquets of roses for @MrsPetersen.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club

That’ll buy lots of bouquets of roses for @MrsPetersen.

I laffed.
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    Wouldn’t pay off my student loans, chump change... gonna get back to my drinking now
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Once Gaskin leaves school? Pete should pass him a coffee cup. If you know what mean?! Right guys?!! Am I right???
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

I was wondering why there was no playoff bonus. Must be why we lost to Oregon and Cal.

Come watch hondo struggle on every bored

Washington’s success this season not only netted the Huskies their first-ever appearance in the College Football Playoff. It will also allow UW’s coaches to cash in on a number of performance incentives included in their contracts, with the entire staff already earning upwards of $1.2 million in combined bonuses.

Head coach Chris Petersen obviously stands to profit the most. Already, he has earned $150,000 for winning the Pac-12 championship ($50,000 for appearing in the title game and $100,000 for winning it), as well as another $400,000 for appearing in a College Football Playoff semifinal. Petersen is also due $125,000 in exchange for the Huskies achieving a team Academic Progress Rate (APR) score of 970 or better. UW checked in at 974.
    It's called a joke. Fuckstick.