Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Need a new UW sweatshirt?

13»

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

80% off!
    (final sale. No returns.)
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The only size options in the one that I like is S, M, or XXL.

The don't even have XM or L or XL

They suck.
  • Options
    Crawfish said:

In this thread, we? have a bunch of people pretending to be social activists. You guys are the same people who eat at Chick-fil-A, order from Amazon and buy Nike shoes.

You guys are going to boycott Dick's along with Hondo? Yeah right. Give me a break.

They don't understand the difference between the 2nd amendment and the right of a store chain to carry, or not carry, any product they like.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Baphomet said:

Crawfish said:

In this thread, we? have a bunch of people pretending to be social activists. You guys are the same people who eat at Chick-fil-A, order from Amazon and buy Nike shoes.

You guys are going to boycott Dick's along with Hondo? Yeah right. Give me a break.

They don't understand the difference between the 2nd amendment and the right of a store chain to carry, or not carry, any product they like.
    Right, like to carry or not carry Plan B.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

Crawfish said:

There's no issue of a rights violation. The point is that the consumer is in protest of the chain's choice and expresses that with their wallet and disparagement.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Baphomet said:

Crawfish said:

There's no issue of a rights violation. The point is that the consumer is in protest of the chain's choice and expresses that with their wallet and disparagement.
    The consumer is can pout and protest all they want, but to label them communist (as some here did) for their choice, is ignorant, which was my point. It is their right to sell, or not sell guns. It doesn't make them communist to choose to not sell. It makes them American to exercise their freedom.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Crawfish said:

The consumer is can pout and protest all they want, but to label them communist (as some here did) for their choice, is ignorant, which was my point. It is their right to sell, or not sell guns. It doesn't make them communist to choose to not sell. It makes them American to exercise their freedom.
    I never called them communist. And I am not pouting, nor picketing them. I heard that a chain of stores that has made millions selling guns suddenly began giving money to promote gun control, and no longer selling rifles to people under 21. That is their right. Just like it is my right to no longer purchase products from them because I disagree with their corporate stance. This is simple stuff.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,994
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Take this to the tug
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Take this to the tug

One of the most reasonable things you ever said on this bored. Maybe your only one.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Swaye said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Crawfish said:

I never called them communist.
    I never said you did. But if you scroll up the thread, you can see that someone else did, which is what I was referring to.