Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gridiron begging to be let back in. Let the people decide... (Voting closes on Sunday midnight)

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
What he wrote at registration: Caus I love y’all. I’m a member of several places but there’s none like this one and I don’t get the same gratification or impulse to read the other boards including SECRANT like this one. I know I have been not what you want in a member but I swear I will try and refrain from power posting...it’s hard. Really. But I will lay off if u can just post random caus I have seen many stuff I want to comment on like “Gridiron trying to present as a Russian husky”...wrong. And esp pumps shit gone beat SEC crap.... there’s a lot of reasons but the reason I was kicked off, I think, is because I responded too much and too fast....I will refrain. And try and post one post a night. Which is crazy caus I have seen peeps hammer the bored. But Derrick please get back with me and I will try and bring some monthly views along. I have sicked many a viewer here, although they didn’t register but things picked up here when I was here caus I tokd a lot of peeps about yer good Board. And they wanna participate but they not as our as me but they will be...looking foreword to rose bowel. And tell pompiee, good thing y’all not in final 4, can’t see it goin good for his DWAGS in any way. Unleash me please...

Gridiron begging to be let back in. Let the people decide... (Voting closes on Sunday midnight) 69 votes

Yes, let him in, but put him on a short leash
63%
HouhuskyFire_Marshall_BillSwayePurpleBazeCuntWaffleLoneStarDawgPurpleJUWhuskytskeetYouKnowItExtraChrisBPurpleReignsarktasticbiak1DooglesanimatepawzphineasEwaDawgFremontTrollBaseman 44 votes
No, it will be more of the same unstable nonsense. Why create another headache?
36%
DerekJohnsonTommySQCCFetters_Nacho_LoverApostleofGriefPostGameOrangeSlicesBennyBeaverHuskyJWHillsboroDuckMad_SonTTJalumni94Stinky_HankeychuckhaieBad_MotherDuckerGrundleStiltzkinKaepskneeEsophagealFecesPitchfork51Doog_de_Jour 25 votes

Comments