Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I *heart* Bishop Sankey

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,651
That kid is so fun to watch.

He will be missed.

Comments

• Yea I don't think we are going to just replace him. I like Washington but he's no Sankey.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    I felt the same way when CP was ready to leave, then bam, Sankey had a huge year.

Can we get spoiled with 3 straight great backs?

Who steps up?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,651

I felt the same way when CP was ready to leave, then bam, Sankey had a huge year.

Who steps up?

If Washington doesn't have a fumbling issue, he's the next stud in line.

• Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541

Who steps up?

Deontae is my sentimental favorite. That would make for real feel good type espn story.

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    Two running backs got carries today that I can remember. Cooper was the guy when Sankey needed a break. Telling...

Washington is a role player, not an every down back. He can't create anything of his own. Not quick enough. He should get 10-15 carries when the offense is in a good rhythm where he's most likely to get downhill.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Let's clear up a few things. D. Washington doesn't have a fumbling problem and he is an every down back.

Keith never had a signature win just ask softy.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Telling? Huh?

Calm down little Jimmy. I'd say it's telling that Cooper got carries in a tight game, yes. He's climbing back up the depth, and seemed to be in front of Washington today.

I don't think DW is an every down back. You trying to shove it down my throat doesn't really work. Then again I'm not really mad, as you seem to be, that you disagree.

I don't think he has the side-side quickness and elusiveness to make yards when the blocks aren't there. He's a hammer with speed which is not the makings of an every down back in my opinion.
  • Sankey had ZERO carries in the 2011 Apple Cup while Callier had more carries than him.

Sankey had a monster year in 2012 as we all know.

I wouldn't read too much into Cooper getting a carry before Washington.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Sankey reminds me a lot of Matt Forte. He will make a big impact in the NFL.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    I hate to be the fart in church, but I personally believe Cozzetto is quietly developing RB's.

Washington has produced some pretty damn good running backs over the years ... but wow ... Polk and Sankey have been a cut above ... with a shit offensive line.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,561 Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

I hate to be the fart in church, but I personally believe Cozzetto is quietly developing RB's.

Washington has produced some pretty damn good running backs over the years ... but wow ... Polk and Sankey have been a cut above ... with a shit offensive line.

Imagine if they could have saved energy for the second level. I wish I was a fat 17 year old Samoan to help these poor bastards out.
    Doogles said:

topdawgnc said:

Imagine if they could have saved energy for the second level. I wish I was a fat 17 year old Samoan to help these poor bastards out.

Fuck helping the poor bastards out, I'd want to be a fat 17 yo Samoan offensive line man, so I could fuck that hot sorority pussy.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,561 Founders Club
    I would probably be Morman, so I'd settle for a good soaking.
    Doogles said:

I would probably be Morman, so I'd settle for a good soaking.

Salient point.

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,825
    Love Sankey. Hate that he ran enough for Sarks contract extension.