Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    LebamDawg said:

smart move by the ducks - have violations in every sport so the NCAA can't just concentrate on any single sport. the investigators? are spread to thin

Followed the North Carolina model. Crazy how that shit got swept under the rug.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Nothing about the scholarship offers in the lockerroom?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,984

Football
    The football team installed a new electronic reader board in the football facility as a part of renovations before the 2016 season. Later that fall, a member of the football staff asked compliance if the team could use the board to display information about prospects when they visited campus, and compliance approved. The Pac-12 Conference contacted the university and let them know the posting of individual prospects’ information on the board may violate NCAA rules. The compliance staff then directed the football program to immediately end the practice and self-reported the violation.

My God have they no decency at all?!

If they would just do three random spot check drive-byes of any SEC program not named Vanderbilt, they would find enough shit to keep them busy for years.

Although SC was a little dirty under Pete (paying players is hard to reconcile), it still pisses me off a little how hard the NCAA hit them. Fuck, spend a little time down south boys.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Football
    The football team installed a new electronic reader board in the football facility as a part of renovations before the 2016 season. Later that fall, a member of the football staff asked compliance if the team could use the board to display information about prospects when they visited campus, and compliance approved. The Pac-12 Conference contacted the university and let them know the posting of individual prospects’ information on the board may violate NCAA rules. The compliance staff then directed the football program to immediately end the practice and self-reported the violation.

My God have they no decency at all?!

Way more outrageous than fruit baskets, though.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

TommySQC said:

Where's matmik?

I actually enjoyed Matmik vs Kim. He was the one guy that the doogman crew didn't ban so they could say "See we don't ban people for no reason"
    Agreed. Matmik took Kimberly to the woodshed a few times. Classics!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Kim good at everything