Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Season is Over Episode #62: We Accept This Rose

1235»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

@MrsPetersen I would probably stalk you if I wasn't totally committed to getting rejected by @Doog_de_Jour for life.

I didn’t know you were big on commitment @Swaye. ;)

I’d totally go for @MrsPetersen. She clearly surpasses me with regard to football knowledge, is a celebrated podcaster, and from what I hear is far more beautiful, talented, and a greater human being than I could ever hope to be.
    This isn't how stalking works. I don't "go" for other women. I create a shrine to you in my living room and carry on as if we are dating for years. Then you have me sent to jail for peering in your windows. Make sense? DWAG sense!
    I've got a set of binoculars. Just saying.

Who needs those?

By the way, this is exactly how I picture @Doog_de_Jour irl
    Heh. That’s pretty close...

...to how I looked when UW *last* went to the Rose Bowl. My hot years are far behind me gentlemen.
    Wood you then and now, u forget HH is littered with incels
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

@MrsPetersen I would probably stalk you if I wasn't totally committed to getting rejected by @Doog_de_Jour for life.

I’d totally go for @MrsPetersen. She clearly surpasses me with regard to football knowledge, is a celebrated podcaster, and from what I hear is far more beautiful, talented, and a greater human being than I could ever hope to be.
    This isn't how stalking works. I don't "go" for other women. I create a shrine to you in my living room and carry on as if we are dating for years. Then you have me sent to jail for peering in your windows. Make sense? DWAG sense!

Who needs those?

...to how I looked when UW *last* went to the Rose Bowl. My hot years are far behind me gentlemen.
    Still wood for milf/cougar factor.
    Everyone here WOOD for the incel factor.
    Looks up definition of incel... Laffs.

Just like every one of you dumb motherfuckers.

Now chin DDY's post like I did.
    I'm glad you didn't kill yourself.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Who needs those?

Bro what are you 19 now? You still have boned no woman older than 30. Get your shit together and find some old pussy
    It’s hard when you can’t get into the bars or clubs.
    I have a ball hair older than you.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,600
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    89ute said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Who needs those?

Everyone here WOOD for the incel factor.
    Looks up definition of incel... Laffs.

Just like every one of you dumb motherfuckers.

Now chin DDY's post like I did.
    You don't need to look it up

When you have it bookmarked.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2018
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Who needs those?

I’m shocked, and honestly confused, that the word “gentlemen” was used in this environment.
    Hardcore Husky "Where our two moms recognize our gentility".
    I read that as "Where our two moms recognize our genitals".
    Pretty good for someone that doesn't read. Remember to sound it out.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Danny Hammers, eh? Sounds like a Jersey tuff ‘croot. I would love to have a dude named Danny Hammers on my squad though. INGL.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2018
    The flaw here about the WRs is there is elite talent on the team right now ready to play.

Jones, Spiker, Osbourne could all be wearing blue blood jerseys.

It's the system, the coordinator, and the QB.

Spiker was damn near a 5 star. Osbourne gets all the love for his routes and feet. These dudes aren't true freshman anymore. The new rule allows them to play penalty free.
    Chin seeing the field over those guys tells me Pete has him higher on the depth.

What the actual fuck are we doing on offense!?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,600
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If I were straight she would be my ideal woman.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

If I were straight she would be my ideal woman.
    What did it for you DDY?

The hoop earrings or the fact she know she licks taint.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    89ute said:

Wet Snatchy ... nice!!!

Dennis, you throw a word out there that I didn't quite catch. Was it lepidoptery? You said something like "pipe smoking and lepidoptery"? Keep the education coming!

What's with Covey obsession? He's a decent player and an overall asset to our team but he's no N'keal fucking Harry, yet you little purple dicks get all excited over stopping him. Is it because you can't do a fucking thing against Darnold, Stidham, McSorley, Barkley or Scarbrough?

Dennis, our next kicker is Chayden Johnston. He actually edged out Matt Gay last year as the starter. Chayden missed his first kick of the season in 2017, a near miss from 45 yards. Gay got the next kick and never missed. Chayden didn't play any snaps this year so we'll have him for 3 years.

Here's a little about him:

Chayden Johnston out of Bingham High School in South Jordan, Utah, will attend an LDS mission and join the Utes in the 2017 class. Johnston has one of the strongest legs of any high school kicker. After he will serves his two year LDS mission, he will join the Utah football team just in time to replace current Utah kicker Andy Phillips. It is rare for kickers to get offered a scholarship coming out of high school, so the fact that Utah offered Johnston shows how good they expect him to be.

Johnston has shown he is clutch already in high school. He nailed a 47-yard field goal against Bishop Gorman High School (one of the best high school teams in the country this season) to send the game to overtime.

Johnston made 16 of 22 field goal attempts with a long of 52 yards. he was 65 of 66 on extra points. In his career, he was 23 of 34 on field goals and 141 of 147 on extra points.

Byron "the play maker" Murphy. Of course he's a play maker, but fuck, I could have walked that pick six in like he did. He was beaten on the play and the ball bounces in his arms. Here's how I would have spun it if I were one of you little dick purple fucks. Siaosi Mariner is a fucking jag who lacked the mental fortitude to squeeze the ball in for a catch to set his team up with a 1st down on the 32. Guaranteed minimum of 3 points taking a 6-3 lead into the 4th quarter. Total fucking bitch move, mental-midget break down by a weak stick mother fucker Mariner. That's the difference between Murphy and Mariner. Mariner fucks up because he's a much lesser talent mentally and physically, not and extraordinary defensive play. In fact, Murphy was so fucking burned on the play he was at a full sprint coming back to Mariner when the ball falls into his arms. This was a falure on part of the Utah player. Losers lose.

The question came up of how many carries for Gaskin. It was 23, which is a normal load. We did do a good job slowing him down and keeping him at 3.1 yards per carry. You guys did mention that, but I don't think anyone looked up how many carries he had and thought maybe he was underutilized, which wasn't the case.

I envy that you're going to the Rose Bowel and I'm not. So fuck off. It's hard to pick yourself up off that mat and watch you fuckers dance. But that's why dancing feels so good.

I like your attitude going into your shitty Rose Bowel. If we had won, I'd be going into it the same way knowing that you might not have the horses to pull it off but what the fuck, you're there and enjoy it, who the fuck knows what may happen.

I'll actually be pulling for you dick heads. Fucking hate you!

Now ... just drop the 8 conference gayme bullshit talk. The SEC could play 15 fucking conference games and still produce the best team more often than not so just fuck off with that talk. CHRIST @MrsPetersen !!!!!11!! 3 of 5 P5s play 9 plus a championship, shut the fuck up. Plus, I get the ACC's reluctance to go from 8 to 9 because 5 of their teams play Notre Dame plus most have an SEC rival game. No excuse for the SEC but quit acting like the Pac-12 would be a better conference if everyone played the same amount of conference games. Fucking Stupid and fucking untrue!

Clemson got in playing 8 plus South Carolina and aTm. Alabama got in playing 8 plus Louisville and aTm. Shut the fuck up with the 8 conference games. Most teams across the country play 10 P5 games. Quit fucking whining about the SEC and they're 8 games. That's not the reason we? can't beat the SEC. FUCK!

Thanks for the pod lady and gentlemen. Thanks for the shout out. Sorry I can't make your tailgate. I WOOD in a heartbeat if I were going to watch you guys. I mean that.

It’s not about making the PAC 12 better. It’s about the huge advantages that the SEC has over the other 4 conferences.

AND btw,aTm is in Bamas conference. But STILL!!!! And the SEC isn’t all that good. Sure there’s Bama and LSU. Florida is average at best, the Mississippi’s suck. Kentucky played no one and lost to any good team that they played. Auburn??? Snicker. aTm, average at best.

There really is no good conference this Season. Just a few good teams in each one.

So considering all of this, you have a Conference that only plays 8 games, Rarely leaves the state for OOC and takes a cupcake break around the time that all of
    The other Conferences major players are beat up and are playing tough teams for survival games in their conference.

If you can’t see that the SEC has gamed the system, I can’t help you.