Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cougs ranked 6th in new @CoachesPoll

jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
edited December 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
... by Mike Leach. Hahahahahahahahaha

Leach put UW 6th and Wazzu 9th

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/ballots/

Pete ranked us 9th and Wazzu 10th

Pat Fitzgerald has us 7th

Comments

• PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,527 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gus put UW 8th, from a former opponent who had a big let down year but still beat us. Respec.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

Gus put UW 8th, from a former opponent who had a big let down year but still beat us. Respec.

I'm still laughing my ass off that Leach put Wazzu 6th above UW
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter

I'm still laughing my ass off that Leach put Wazzu 6th above UW
    Surprised your surprised

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,874
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,874
    Based on gifs I feel the cuog girls have better tits than dawg girls
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/ballots/

Pete ranked us 9th and Wazzu 10th

Pat Fitzgerald has us 7th
    His ranking is so stupid I can't even put the teams in the spots he had them
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,503

Hi there.

Games played in the snow don't count.

Not my problem if you and most of my fellow coaches are too dumb to know that.

Fuck off.
    Wrong. You said it yourself, it wasn't the snow... it was the Godamn SLUSH!!!

"This offense was invented in inclement weather ... snow is not a problem. Rain is not a problem ... Where it becomes tough is that whole game was played in the slush. And it affected both teams, but it makes it more random ... you've got your cleats all packed with slush and everybody's sliding around ... that's generally not the case, usually you do have footing, so they were very unusual circumstances." - Mike Leech
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,203
    digits said:

Mike Leech wants you to know something: He has NO idea who Jimmy Lake is. So much so that he felt the need to say it three times in a recent interview. Reminds me of his buttfuck buddy, the Imbecile in Chief:

"I don't really even know who he is," said Leach. "And I assumed (Pete) Kwiatkowski was the defensive coordinator there because he has been for a long time and was in Boise too. And nothing on the defense has changed. So all he has done is attached his name to somebody else's work.

"You know, I don't even know the guy. I guess he's chirping so somebody will notice him or something. Maybe you know him, I don't know him."

If that is how leech actually feels then that certainly explains why he simply CAN NOT BEAT UW with Lake on our staff.

He actually doesn't want to beat us. What a dumb, fuckstick.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,203

EwaDawg said:

digits said:

Mike Leech wants you to know something: He has NO idea who Jimmy Lake is. So much so that he felt the need to say it three times in a recent interview. Reminds me of his buttfuck buddy, the Imbecile in Chief:

"I don't really even know who he is," said Leach. "And I assumed (Pete) Kwiatkowski was the defensive coordinator there because he has been for a long time and was in Boise too. And nothing on the defense has changed. So all he has done is attached his name to somebody else's work.

"You know, I don't even know the guy. I guess he's chirping so somebody will notice him or something. Maybe you know him, I don't know him."

If that is how leech actually feels then that certainly explains why he simply CAN NOT BEAT UW with Lake on our staff.

Mods just gonna let this blatant spectrumism pollute the boards??

Leech needs a lifetime contract yesterday. So I certainly support him getting more tim (maybe ALL of Tim).

• digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,503
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

digits said:

Mods just gonna let this blatant spectrumism pollute the boards??

Leech needs a lifetime contract yesterday. So I certainly support him getting more tim (maybe ALL of Tim).

Essentially, he already does because his contract has a rollover clause.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799
    Pete waging war on bulletin bored material with OSU 4th
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    He’s protesting because a bunch of teams who got 9/13 on their tests, scored A- because they hang around with the popular kid who touches their anus and calls them gay while hazing them. Meanwhile 10/12 in Pac12 is C-. Fair enough, but no reason to self rank yourself behind something like UCF who is essentially Arizona in a bad conference. He should of slid UW to 5 though.