Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pelini is dead meat

He fucking took a swing at a ref with his hat, then faked a punt on his own 20 on the ensuing possession And failed. He has to be gone Monday. Hopefully Sark makes a pair!

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Sark to Nebraska?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,002
    couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

from all I've seen, read and heard about Pelini, he may be the biggest cock sucker to ever coach cfb, and that is saying a lot.

btw, a redneck name like "Bo" does not go with a WOP name like Pelini. What in the fuck is that about?

like Korean immigrants who name their kids "Todd". Yeah, right, Todd. wtf. be proud of who you are. even if you're an asian guy living in western Montana wearing flannel and chopping wood doing your best imitation of a white guy.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,567 Founders Club
    Cumulatively, I've probably spent about 9 months of my life and western Montana, and I can never remember seeing an Asian guy, even in Missoula.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

from all I've seen, read and heard about Pelini, he may be the biggest cock sucker to ever coach cfb, and that is saying a lot.

btw, a redneck name like "Bo" does not go with a WOP name like Pelini. What in the fuck is that about?

like Korean immigrants who name their kids "Todd". Yeah, right, Todd. wtf. be proud of who you are. even if you're an asian guy living in western Montana wearing flannel and chopping wood doing your best imitation of a white guy.

From what you've heard? Have you ever watched a Nebraska game with Bo? FUCK, he does this sound hit weekly. He also embarrased the sideline reporter at halftime (I dont blame him there, they ask the most stupid-fuck questions)

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

From what you've heard? Have you ever watched a Nebraska game with Bo? FUCK, he does this sound hit weekly. He also embarrased the sideline reporter at halftime (I dont blame him there, they ask the most stupid-fuck questions)

Pelini is on TV right now daring Nebraska to fire his ass.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Pelini is dead meat tofurkey
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

He's contracted out to 2017. I'd like to have that instant payday too. His buyout is $4.5 million. I'd be begging for the axe.

Mosster47 said:

He's contracted out to 2017. I'd like to have that instant payday too. His buyout is $4.5 million. I'd be begging for the axe.

we can only hope that Sark is inspired by the Pelini kickasspresser and dares Woody to fire him at the end of today.