Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    Cant believe they disrespecting Myles Bryant and BBK like that.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    That David Woodward kid is from Olympia and redshirted his first year at Utah State. Potential grad transfer down the line?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

That David Woodward kid is from Olympia and redshirted his first year at Utah State. Potential grad transfer down the line?

Think Utah State just lost their corch, which means he could transfer here(?) with immediate eligibility. Just what I'm hearing, don't twist.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,265 Swaye's Wigwam
    both players are Pac12 title game MVPs. We weren’t going to lose to Colorado but Rapp single handedly turned the game around and Murphy single handedly beat Utah. Both these guys will always be part of Husky lore.
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    Is Murphy going pro? How nuts that Murphy, Rapp, McIntosh, Miller could all be gone in one swoop.
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    dongman said:

Is Murphy going pro? How nuts that Murphy, Rapp, McIntosh, Miller could all be gone in one swoop.

Every time I read your username I am reminded of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-1Ue0FFrHY
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    dongman said:

Yes. We've been expecting losing all four all year.

Adding Joyner to the list was unexpected though and a real blow to the depth.
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384

dongman said:

Jimmy Lake is gonna pull some rabbit from the asshole type shit and have 4 more nfl players
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,777 Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

All Hail Saint Jimmy Lake

You really like dem Asians. Is it true it’s sideways?

ZoneUW said:

Why don't you find out for yourself?

On a second note, I thought you once said your wife was Filipino.
    dongman said:

dongman said:

Jimmy Lake is gonna pull some rabbit from the asshole type shit and have 4 more nfl players
    Oh no doubt. The immediate depth is really talented, if inexperienced.

Taylor already looks like the next number one corner, Bryant was a fantastic nickel this year when he wasn't being spelled by Molden who looks to be even better than Bryant. McKinney is going to be a monster at safety.

The question marks are at the corner opposite Taylor (Molden moved off nickel? One of this year's true freshman? Hampton looks like a corner all the way, Irvin and Gordon could be either safety or CB.) and whichever safety spot McKinney doesn't play (He could be either but I'm guessing SS because the other guys all seem more like FS types). Again Joyner would have really helped.

We'll need Gilchrist or Irvin or Gordon to hold down the other safety spot. I'll guess it will be Gordon. Gilchrist earning the spot would be nice.

There will be a lot of competition but I'm confident Lake will put together a great unit, though it might have it's rough moments early.

My wild ass guess:

CB1 Taylor
    CB2 Irvin
    Nickel Molden
    FS Gordon
    SS McKinney

dongman said:

dongman said:

Taylor already looks like the next number one corner, Bryant was a fantastic nickel this year when he wasn't being spelled by Molden who looks to be even better than Bryant. McKinney is going to be a monster at safety.

The question marks are at the corner opposite Taylor (Molden moved off nickel? One of this year's true freshman? Hampton looks like a corner all the way, Irvin and Gordon could be either safety or CB.) and whichever safety spot McKinney doesn't play (He could be either but I'm guessing SS because the other guys all seem more like FS types). Again Joyner would have really helped.

We'll need Gilchrist or Irvin or Gordon to hold down the other safety spot. I'll guess it will be Gordon. Gilchrist earning the spot would be nice.

There will be a lot of competition but I'm confident Lake will put together a great unit, though it might have it's rough moments early.

My wild ass guess:

CB1 Taylor
    CB2 Irvin
    Nickel Molden
    FS Gordon
    SS McKinney
    CB2 is going to be #MYHAMPTON
    ZoneUW said:

dongman said:

dongman said:

My wild ass guess:

CB1 Taylor
    CB2 Irvin
    Nickel Molden
    FS Gordon
    SS McKinney
    Sorry he's already been claimed.

I would not be at all surprised if he wins the spot.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter

ZoneUW said:

dongman said:

dongman said:

My wild ass guess:

CB1 Taylor
    CB2 Irvin
    Nickel Molden
    FS Gordon
    SS McKinney

All the more reason to not burn red shirts on Gordon Hampton and Irvin. The competition will sort out this spring and summer.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,423 Swaye's Wigwam

ZoneUW said:

dongman said:

dongman said:

My wild ass guess:

CB1 Taylor
    CB2 Irvin
    Nickel Molden
    FS Gordon
    SS McKinney

All the more reason to not burn red shirts on Gordon Hampton and Irvin. The competition will sort out this spring and summer.
    Our OOC schedule next fall leaves a lot of room for "rough moments" for these guys to learn from.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,777 Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

Yeaaaa, not creepy you remembered that.
    It’s not sideways. Flips are not yellows. Whole different ball game and level of crazy.

Who are you and where did you come from?

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

Yeaaaa, not creepy you remembered that.
    It’s not sideways. Flips are not yellows. Whole different ball game and level of crazy.

Who are you and where did you come from?
    I've memorized every single thread on this bored