Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Attention Ohio State Fans

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I am sure some of you just registered and are excited to engage the opposing fan base in some witty repartee about our upcoming tilt. Well, all of us here are looking forward to a good game with lots of injuries - all on your side. If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourselves. Why you might ask? You live in fucking Ohio. lulz. What kind of a loser chooses to live in Ohio? I'm hoping your entire team gets rectal cancer and Urban has a heart attack in the first quarter.

But good luck the rest of the way.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

FREE MUSHROOM TATTOOS FOR ALL BUCKEYE PLAYERS

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I am sure some of you just registered and are excited to engage the opposing fan base in some witty repartee about our upcoming tilt. Well, all of us here are looking forward to a good game with lots of injuries - all on your side. If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourselves. Why you might ask? You live in fucking Ohio. lulz. What kind of a loser chooses to live in Ohio? I'm hoping your entire team gets rectal cancer and Urban has a heart attack in the first quarter.

But good luck the rest of the way.

Most Ohio state grads choose to live elsewhere. Anyone living in Ohio that's an OSU fan is most likely a jack buckeye.
    Please don't shit on my narrative that these people are all losers. It hurts my brand.
    The point is 81% of their fans ARE losers that can't escape a flyover state. Or are too dumb and inbred to know that they should.

The ones who can escape admit their college is in a shithole.
    You should know by now I don't understand subtle messaging. I know you just use me for my body ass.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I have some family members who are huge t-OSU fans. They are coming over for dinner to watch the rose bowel. I would like to stay away from alcoholic beverages considering two are recovering alchies. What would be the beverage of choice for my Buckeye compatriots?
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2018
    Gino Mariani putting a bag (the bag he received?) on this one.