Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FUCKING ROSE BOWL!

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,340 Swaye's Wigwam
edited December 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
Didn't really sink in until today

FUCK YEAH!!!!

My eight year old son who was seven at the time had to have open heart surgery on March 26th. I had a 16 year old nephew that was somewhere in between a son and a brother. To call him my nephew really isn't fair. He suddenly died from a heart defect on July 28th this summer.

So I've been a little numb and without emotion for quite a while. It's all starting to hit me tonight and then go to the Rose Bowl here in a few weeks with my brother where my dad took us almost 30 years ago will be something awesome.

GO DAWGS!!!

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    W
    HuskyJW said:

Didn't really sink in until today

FUCK YEAH!!!!

My eight year old son who was seven at the time had to have open heart surgery on March 26th. I had a 16 year old nephew that was somewhere in between a son and a brother. To call him my nephew really isn't fair. He suddenly died from a heart defect on July 28th this summer.

So I've been a little numb and without emotion for quite a while. It's all starting to hit me tonight and then go to the Rose Bowl here in a few weeks with my brother where my dad took us almost 30 years ago will be something awesome.

GO DAWGS!!!

What does his other dad think?
  • GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    All the best to you and your family. May your son have fast and full recovery. Enjoy the Rose Bowl and go Dawgs.
  • StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 534 Founders Club
    Life is in the little moments. A breathe, a sigh, a word unspoken.

Enjoy the roses.

The sun comes up tomorrow and brings light upon us all.