Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Time to end the neutral site experiment???

124»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Whole lotta Keizer! in this thread
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,338 Founders Club

I would go to the CCG in Vegas. Who wants to hang out in San Jose?

Vegas might be a great place for a HH get together. But @TommySQC would probably get us banned again
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Bill Paxton was coconut Pete

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

I would go to the CCG in Vegas. Who wants to hang out in San Jose?

The only good thing about San Jose is that I can fly in and out of there cheaply and in the same day.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,967

Swaye said:

whuggy said:

Vegas is an easy drive from LA and has lots of rooms

If you get highly ranked USC and UW playing for a CFP berth you could probably fill Santa Clara and sure could Las Vegas or Inglewood

Texas and OU will sell out if they are both Owen 12

But the West is the wide open spaces. Dallas is an easy shot from Oklahoma and it is in Texas as noted elsewhere

To keep doing what we're doing will continue to diminish the Pac-12. The conference needs to take a different approach.
    Swaye said:

whuggy said:

Swaye said:

Vegas is an easy drive from LA and has lots of rooms

If you get highly ranked USC and UW playing for a CFP berth you could probably fill Santa Clara and sure could Las Vegas or Inglewood

Texas and OU will sell out if they are both Owen 12

But the West is the wide open spaces. Dallas is an easy shot from Oklahoma and it is in Texas as noted elsewhere

To keep doing what we're doing will continue to diminish the Pac-12. The conference needs to take a different approach.
    It all starts by firing the tennis queer.
    Nope. It starts by actually having PAC 12 presidents who are football fans. If there is a problem you always look upstairs first. PAC 12 presidents employ this loser. It is on them because football is not a priority in this conference. Hard to blame em because football in the West is not a fan priority either. One big vicious circle.
    That was implied. Very telling that all the Pac-12 Presidents actually got together and thought hiring a tennis queer would be a good thing. This conference is becoming a joke.
    Guess I missed the implication. Pretty sure the UW president isn't much of a fan. Guessing she'd be just as excited to watch ultimate frisbee at Husky stadium.
    I think she would prefer LARPing with @Gladstone and @RoadDawg55

I really wish lightsabers Schwartzes were real.

That's Bill Pullman -- he's still alive. That's who I was thinking it was.
    TTJ
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

If we play it at the home team we're the MAC the league that can't fill a neutral site stadium like the other leagues

The PAC 12 is a Group of 5 conference in look, performance and attendance. If there were such a thing as relegation, it would Have been done after last Season. I see 3 bowl wins, Max, for the PAC this season. Which won’t change its status as the Mtn West, Coastal divisions.

Good luck the rest of the way.

It's not even the level of play that makes the pac a joke. We don't have a dominant team but match up fine with the mid and low teams from any other conference minus maybe sec.

It's everything else that's fuckin bush league.

No we? don’t. Your? win against a down MSU is the signature Ooc win for the conference in the last 3 seasons. After that, it’s Cal over horrible North Carolina.

WSU is tied with UW for the most conference wins in the last 4 seasons. I love my Cougs but I know that is much moar a product of competing in a shitty mid major like conference, than WSU being world beaters.

*-Ellensburg.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

*-Ellensburg.

Not trashy enough.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

If you zoom in, you'll see this was taken with 5:27 before kickoff.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtSyHCIV4AE8cGt.jpg:large

But were will all the victims and hero's of the California fire's sit? Or the teachers of the year and their class? Come on man, there is more than just fans of the teams.