Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rose Bowl tickets

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
Well fuck.....apparently the deadline was Thursday for season ticket holders to get their order in.

Now the link is gone and ticket office is closed.

Fucking perfect

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Thanks....but like I said....the link is gone
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Well fuck.....apparently the deadline was Thursday for season ticket holders to get their order in.

Now the link is gone and ticket office is closed.

Fucking perfect

It won't be that hot of a ticket. Buy them the morning of the game on Stubhub.

Got 2 on the morning of FSU-Oregon semi on the FSU side at the 50 (22nd row) for like $70/ea
    Also check the game time app.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    If it's northwestern I bet it draws better than Michigan or Ohio State. It's not like we just had a Rose bowl either.
    A lot of guys like me have been waiting for an opportunity to see this game.

Plus Playoff games are tricky, people hold back to blow their load on the Natty.

I wasn't there, but it's not hard to imagine FSU not traveling across the country when they were the defending undefeated champs.

Or nobody cares and it will be empty. Either way it will be interesting.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,584
    Doogles said:

If it's northwestern I bet it draws better than Michigan or Ohio State. It's not like we just had a Rose bowl either.

Plus Playoff games are tricky, people hold back to blow their load on the Natty.

I wasn't there, but it's not hard to imagine FSU not traveling across the country when they were the defending undefeated champs.

True. Fairly confident that at worst though, you'll be able to get better seats than what the UW ticket office can supply for a similar price.

Oregon-Wisconsin Rose Bowl, I had an extra because a friend driving down from SF on the morning of the game was too hungover and slept in. 20 yard line, 8th row. Ended it up giving the ticket away for free because asking prices around the stadium were about $20.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I ordered today.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam

I ordered today.

The links are back up. Ordered Midfield seat backs. Which means I'll probably get standing room only
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Doogles said:

Jesus. Thanks Kim
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    HuskyJW said:

Thanks....but like I said....the link is gone
    You have 43 minutes to get the request in, closes at 5:00
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,785
    Sure glad they give us so much time.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    My dad will be taking my other dad through their season tickets. I will be rogue so PM me some seat info.