Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I’ll be missin you (Doog thread)

2»

Comments

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,090
    I fucking love you Gaines and if you read this and what to tear up the Rift holler at me.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,199 Standard Supporter
    I was at the game and was just watching the recording tonite. One of the Fox commentators said the Utah OC told him that Gaines was the best DT they've played against. Good Shit!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978

Baseman said:

Top 3 UW DT ever for sure.

Stan Empterman had an unbelieveable two year run. Ron Holmes, though inconsistent, could be devistatingly dominant—85 Orange Bowl. Reggie Rogers May have been the most talented. Larry Tripplet while good isn’t in the mix. Danny Shelton doesn’t factor for me. Vita was Vita.

When you weigh the production, the consistency, the effect he had making other players better—BBK! and the DB’s—the dude, the sex appeal; then consider the defense has had no dropoff after losing Vea I have Gainsey #1
    I like to call him Gainsy. That's what I like to do.

I myself prefer my DTs like I prefer my wide receivers: @Dennis_DeYoung - style: black af.

I noticed your list was 50/50 black and white. In a sport dominated by the brothers, your list might be considered statistically raysiss. Skansi over Williams at WR? WTF?
    Take your faggy social justice demo data to the Tug. Fuck you are an insufferable cunt.
    It seems you took my post seriously.

Don't be such an insufferable cunt.
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Stan Empterman had an unbelieveable two year run. Ron Holmes, though inconsistent, could be devistatingly dominant—85 Orange Bowl. Reggie Rogers May have been the most talented. Larry Tripplet while good isn’t in the mix. Danny Shelton doesn’t factor for me. Vita was Vita.

When you weigh the production, the consistency, the effect he had making other players better—BBK! and the DB’s—the dude, the sex appeal; then consider the defense has had no dropoff after losing Vea I have Gainsey #1

I myself prefer my DTs like I prefer my wide receivers: @Dennis_DeYoung - style: black af.

I noticed your list was 50/50 black and white. In a sport dominated by the brothers, your list might be considered statistically raysiss. Skansi over Williams at WR? WTF?
    MY FAVORITE Huskies. HTH
    Yeah. I know.
    Outside of Gaines and Gaskin, have you seen any of the other 8 play?
    Yes. Technically, all of them. At games in the late 70s, I wasn't paying attention to names (though Steele was a big name at my elementary school), but just experiencing the games.

Early 80s I started paying attention to players.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

MY FAVORITE Huskies. HTH
    Yeah. I know.
    Yes. Technically, all of them. At games in the late 70s, I wasn't paying attention to names (though Steele was a big name at my elementary school), but just experiencing the games.

Early 90s you started paying attention to men on the street.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

MY FAVORITE Huskies. HTH
    Yeah. I know.

You understand, then, what Steele represents both on the field and the direction of the program?
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

MY FAVORITE Huskies. HTH
    Yeah. I know.

You understand, then, what Steele represents both on the field and the direction of the program?
    Yes. Thank you for the history lesson.

Christ. I thought this bored was predicated on humor. Did you honestly think I was submitting serious commentary on he racial make up of your list? The other guy is a dummy so I get that.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

MY FAVORITE Huskies. HTH
    Yeah. I know.

Christ. I thought this bored was predicated on humor. Did you honestly think I was submitting serious commentary on he racial make up of your list? The other guy is a dummy so I get that.
    Race isn’t an issue until it is. You brought it up. Doubling down with blasphemy now?
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    Myles Gaskin, Kaleb McGary, Greg Gaines... damn I am going to miss these three.

I'm not crying...
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794

Baseman said:

Time to ban Creepy Coug. Been lurking here forever and he never makes a valuable post.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,191

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

MY FAVORITE Huskies. HTH
    Yeah. I know.

Keep on backpedaling. It's amusing.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,368 Swaye's Wigwam
    Was at the Stanford game. Gaines pick off of the deflection was probably my most hype play of the season
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,423 Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

Baseman said:

Time to ban Creepy Coug. Been lurking here forever and he never makes a valuable post.
    Drink bleach and LEAVE!!
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

MY FAVORITE Huskies. HTH
    Yeah. I know.

Race isn’t an issue until it is. You brought it up. Doubling down with blasphemy now?
    No. I expressed my thoughts pretty clearly. If you have any questions, just let me know.

HtH

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

MY FAVORITE Huskies. HTH
    Yeah. I know.

Keep on backpedaling. It's amusing.
    You're stupid.
    ZoneUW said:

Baseman said:

Seems like you have an army behind you. I"ll have to rethink my position here.