Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How is EVERYBODY celebrating?

By eating crow!!! Pup and 2 are popping champagne corks of course:)

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Fire Pete Now. Even Derek jumped off Pete wagon...sad:( pup expected better from Stalin. Stalin controlled the masses so it makes sense
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    You are such a fucking idiot...
  • Options

A smart idiot who nailed Pete day 1. Where were you fudgepackee? What I thought:)
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,974
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Fire Pete Now. Even Derek jumped off Pete wagon...sad:( pup expected better from Stalin. Stalin controlled the masses so it makes sense

You're either making a weak troll effort for attention or you saw a joke post I made sometime and took it seriously.
  • Options

A smart idiot who nailed Pete day 1. Where were you fudgepackee? What I thought:)
    I thought Petersen was the best hire you could ever hope for... lol it’s not that really hard to see that the guy is an elite coach. Now that we are crootin’ on a elite level it’s going to be scary.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

You're either making a weak troll effort for attention or you saw a joke post I made sometime and took it seriously.
    And J, u dont watch pac12. Your posts mean nothing to me, and have no place anywhere on a husky forum. Just shut your ignorant cunt
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Except for the snow and the blatant PI, Pup was right about the PAC. UW got away with murder holding the way they do—every play— but of course that’s just good coaching from Peterson. Baze, Tommy, and J still gargling SEC balls. How do you like the fat fake tan pretender in Baton Rouge now? If it wasn’t for Larry Scott, the PAC would have its just due as the best conference in CFB. Of course you fags are too stupid to know this. Think I’ll scoot over to Cougfan for some high level discussion.
  • Options

Pup dont troll Stalin
  • Options
    edited December 2018

I thought Petersen was the best hire you could ever hope for... lol it’s not that really hard to see that the guy is an elite coach. Now that we are crootin’ on a elite level it’s going to be scary.
    You fucking lying bitch...u didnt think so on many, many occasions pack. Nice try
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Except for the snow and the blatant PI, Pup was right about the PAC. UW got away with murder holding the way they do—every play— but of course that’s just good coaching from Peterson. Baze, Tommy, and J still gargling SEC balls. How do you like the fat fake tan pretender in Baton Rouge now? If it wasn’t for Larry Scott, the PAC would have its just due as the best conference in CFB. Of course you fags are too stupid to know this. Think I’ll scoot over to Cougfan for some high level discussion.

Great defenses win championships...not coincidence the 2 best were in pac champ
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

You fucking lying bitch...u didnt think so on many, many occasions pack. Nice try
    Careful
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Pull up the receipts then @puppylove_sugarsteel! I’ve been sucking Peterman’s chode every since he’s been here.