Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Do we want to add a recruiting bored?

2»

Comments

• No
    Global said:

I miss Ruth....

Bunch of KKK peckerwoods.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited November 2013
    Yes
    I voted YES, but frankly I don't know what the purpose of such a board would be. We don't have professional teen stalkers here, nor do we want them.

If somebody wants to keep track (in a general sense) of who we're looking at, that is fine. But I like bashing our crappy OL and interior DL recruiting on the hardcore board.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    No
    I voted no because this board, actually all message boards, are about the entertainment for me. Truth is I don't give a fuck about any of this but I do value having all of my entertainment packed onto one page. Recruiting posts seem to annoy some people and that is usually what provides the best entertainment.

My advice is to not try to grow and improve on what you have here. This place is simple and entertaining. Partitions stink of taking things too seriously. I'd bet $$ that the recruiting board will turn into a ghost town after a brief, new board bump.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Yes
    If you have any question about recruiting shoot me a PM because I have teen boy stalking dialed in.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    Yes
    I'm an expert at teen girl perving, wrong bored?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,113
    Yes
    Yes if it's just a list of commits. We don't need to know every time a 17 year old takes a dump.