Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kaleb McGary has a PM to tOSU

Heard he had an interview with the Honks after the game so I looked it up.

“This is everything for us. We’ve worked so hard. And this has been by far the hardest year we have had. Just all the grinding, the relentless work that we have put in, and the struggles to finally, finally accomplish something like this. It’s a lot to take in man. It’s a lot to take in.”

“Even just tonight, offense clearly able to drive the field. Rocking and rolling, then we get to the red zone and everything just stalls out and we get stuffed. It was horrible man. It was difficult and painful, the defense is playing their balls off, playing excellent and we’re struggling, dying to give them something to keep playing for. And you know what, no one quits, no one backs down, and no one blames anyone.”

“You know what, whoever thinks they can beat us. Not to sound cocky or anything, and not like we’re all that. Clearly the offense has its troubles. But I want to play the best team that we can. I love a challenge, and so do my brothers.”