Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Go Northwestern!

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
With a defense like ours and a back like #MMFG there is always a chance, but I don't like our odds against Buckeye.

Our offense is anemic outside of #MMFG, our special teams is a special kind of retarded. Maybe the defense can get like 3 pick 6's?

Peterman better figure it out though because if he loses this Rose Bowl, on top of the Peach Bowl and Fiesta Bowl, then he is just a loser for life.

In Gaskin I trust. But bring on Northwestern. Here's some Northwestern girls to bring us luck. WOOD.

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    I want Michigan. Michigan’s offense is as atrocious as ours.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

With a defense like ours and a back like #MMFG there is always a chance, but I don't like our odds against Buckeye.

Our offense is anemic outside of #MMFG, our special teams is a special kind of retarded. Maybe the defense can get like 3 pick 6's?

Peterman better figure it out though because if he loses this Rose Bowl, on top of the Peach Bowl and Fiesta Bowl, then he is just a loser for life.

In Gaskin I trust. But bring on Northwestern. Here's some Northwestern girls to bring us luck. WOOD.

Hot jewish Chicago girls with big titties are amazing.
    #Joobs
    I will forver and always love Jewbs.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

An oldie but a goodie.

#NTDBB
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112
    Noses to small

Noses to small

Noses?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Swaye said:

Too hippy. On the right

Swaye said:

Too hippy. On the right
    She could have given you about 12 kids. In the 1700's.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,418 Swaye's Wigwam

I *think she's Jewish.

I *think she's Jewish.

Dark skin? Check.
    Jewels? Check.
    Huge tits? Check.

Confirmed for Judaism.