Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Quick Observations of the Pac 12 Championship Game

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
- special teams dreck...I expected it to cost us the game...glad it simply gave me acid reflux.
- the defense is fucking outstanding
- that lengthy drive at the end of the 3rd quarter and most of the 4th quarter was fucking amazing and epic...it is stunning to be able to chew off about 11 straight minutes and come away with NOTHING. How the fuck does that happen?
- Salvon...something's just not clicking with him. I don't get it.
- Tight ends are amazing
- Fuller was invisible
- Gaskin has a bad game to his standards and still probably the biggest reason we even won. That guy is a legend.
- Covey...holy fuck...poor dude. i bet he will shudder if he sees the color purple for the rest of his life.

Comments

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,090
    Salvon runs tentative and scared. Doesn’t fall forward. Doesn’t have elite vision, or even good vision.

Disappointed with his development so far.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Sounds like 8-4 next year with a Herm beatdown in the ship.

Keep Peterman and hamdan
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    We'll beat Michigan
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter
    biak1 said:

Salvon runs tentative and scared. Doesn’t fall forward. Doesn’t have elite vision, or even good vision.

Disappointed with his development so far.

He runs like he doesn’t want to be hit and has poor awareness of down and distance. Both correctable.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    couple other things I forgot to add:

- game was never in doubt as I felt we owned them, but it was remarkably constantly in doubt. fuck
    - during Murphy's 2nd interception I was scared that Rapp blew his right knee out when he was pushed down awkwardly trying to blitz. thank god.
    - we are going to be fucking plungered in the rose bowel....i suspect we may not even score any points. like not one.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

Fuller has been invisible for the last 7 weeks.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Meek said:

couple other things I forgot to add:

- game was never in doubt as I felt we owned them, but it was remarkably constantly in doubt. fuck
    - during Murphy's 2nd interception I was scared that Rapp blew his right knee out when he was pushed down awkwardly trying to blitz. thank god.
    - we are going to be fucking plungered in the rose bowel....i suspect we may not even score any points. like not one.

Babushka scored 31 against Ohio State.