Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ESPN's College Football Live - What to Look for Tonight (and PM to Jen Cohen)

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
so if anyone was curious about the magic of Larry Scott, here's a taste of today's College Football Live program.

Let me preface this by saying I've watched every episode this week and UW was only mentioned in passing as they talked about Mike Leach's comments. Not a single Apple Cup mention nor highlight.

Not one comment all week long about the upcoming Pac12 Championship game.

Now today I figured they'd mention something...Here's a run down of College Football Live today:

Start:
- SEC Championship Game talk
- Big12 Championship Game talk
- Ed Oliver not gunna play in his bowel game
- Big10 Championship Game talk
- ACC Championship Game talk
- Feel good piece on Georgia's kicker with thick glasses
- then they said..."Something to look for tonight is the running back at...............Buffalo against Northern Illinois. He will play on Sundays."
Show Over

Now, I get that it's on a Fox channel and I get that ESPN hates UW, but to not even fucking mention that the Pac12 Championship Game even exists means that Larry Scott needs to be fucking fired on whatever tarmac his private plane is currently parked at.

Jen Cohen - I do not give a fuck what the President of UW thinks; nobody gives a flying fuck about Olympic sports. Get that Larry Scott mother fucker OUT of the conference today.

Comments