Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    edited November 2013
    More stupidity on parade. The person who saw the defaced poster of the woman and man, who is a Sikh, tweets it to the editor of an Islamic magazine.

What are the chances that the tweeting idiot has no clue about what he did?

And you're right, Gap is falling behind so even they have to take advantage of white guilt and the erroneous perception of racism or bigotry.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    I love how people feel the need to purge their guilt by jumping on news stories ...

Like the bull dyke waitress who was denied a tip ...

Facebook users offered their support to Morales in response to the post. "As a member of the heterosexual community, I beg your forgiveness for these ignorant people," wrote one person.

I wonder how that fucktard feels about the ignorant person who made the whole story up.

But ... I feel this lady is a true American hero ...

Barbara Walls I DON'T THINK SO GAP!! Not much to admire when the ppl who make your clothes are taken advantage of so you can be EVEN RICHER! Bangladesh, the world’s second-largest apparel exporter after China, supplies garments to big Western brands such as Walmart, H&M, Gap, and Zara. Thousands of garment workers in Bangladesh blocked streets, vandalized vehicles and set factories ablaze during an ongoing three-day protest to increase their monthly minimum wage from $38 to $100.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    edited November 2013
    The bull dyke lying about the note left on the dinner receipt was downright pathetic. It's funny that as soon as that bitch posted that on Facebook she opened up a PayPal account at the same time and she received a good 3-5k before she was proven to be a liar.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    loadsock said:

The bull dyke lying about the note left on the dinner receipt was downright pathetic. It's funny that as soon as that bitch posted that on Facebook she opened up a PayPal account at the same time and she received a good 3-5k before she was proven to be a liar.

It's all good brah, she donated the money to the wounded warrior fund ...

Because she is a former Marine, who was dishonorably discharged for missing drills ...

Of course ...

I served in the Marines to keep ignorant people like them free.

I can't wait to find out the Sikh who tweeted the pic of the defaced poster is the one who did it ...