Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seriously Fuck Utah

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,538 Swaye's Wigwam

Utah is

a) the third highest ranked program in the conference and highest in the south

b) the only program in the conference that won a bowel game last year

c) the only program in the conference that consistently wins their bowel games

d) a much better facsimile of a Big Ten team than ASU or any of the other shit south teams would have been.

I don't understand the hate. The Pac would be better without adding the mountain schools so we didn't have to play this shitty game at all. But if we have to play this shitty game, Utah is far and away the most worthy opponent.

Years like this where there clearly isn't a team in the South they need to just say Fuck It and give it to SC.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978

Doogles said:

I seem to be one of the few that actually likes Utah. Wittingham beat Sabans Alabama in the Sugar Bowl, one of the better accomplishments in the BCS era on all 12 members resumes.

They fill their shitty stadium and don't embarrass the conference on TV. Hell I'd wager they out number Washington fans tonight.

If I were the parent of a good recruit, I would tell them to go to Utah or Cal outside of UW.
    Let's go with this. If my kid could play at any Pac 12 program, I'd go with:

1. Stanford
    2. Do whatever you want.
    3. Except Utah
    4. And Coug!
    The Throbber can simply not deny his male offspring the frivolity and fun of busting nut on hot Bellevue coeds with daddy issues at Cuog for four years.

Admittedly, there is the ulterior motive of Dad's Weekend where the Throbber can indulge, too.

I'm down.
    edited November 2018

Utah is

a) the third highest ranked program in the conference and highest in the south

b) the only program in the conference that won a bowel game last year

c) the only program in the conference that consistently wins their bowel games

d) a much better facsimile of a Big Ten team than ASU or any of the other shit south teams would have been.

I don't understand the hate. The Pac would be better without adding the mountain schools so we didn't have to play this shitty game at all. But if we have to play this shitty game, Utah is far and away the most worthy opponent.

I'm coming back to this.

Fucking shit take bro.

Utah the most worthy opponent? Over ASU? Fuckers did nothing but beat one of the worst SC teams in history at home. Then proceeded to lose to the team that should have won the South.

Only program that won a bowl game last year. El oh El. Did they play tOSU or Penn St. I forget who they even played because it was probably mountain west.
    89ute said:

haie said:

Everyone complaining about how balless Larry Scott is and how shitty San Jose is (it's actually pretty cool seeing as my Sharks are here) for the champ game...

Look no fucking further than Utah is here instead of SC/UCLA, fuck I'd even take ASU right now.

Utah is a fucking embarrassment far worse than failing on 5 straight red zone drives while I black out at my dad's yuppy wine and cheese Doog/War Iggle fuck fest.

Jesus, all these rumors with Jimmy Lake. Christ. Everyone one of these UW coaches is coaching for their fucking jobs tomorrow, for the conference.

Finally figured it out, can't believe it took me this long. You're a fag BYU fan. Juvenile, weak smack and dumb as fuck.
    Finally figured it out, you're a mountain west troglodyte.