Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seriously Fuck Utah

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,538 Swaye's Wigwam
Everyone complaining about how balless Larry Scott is and how shitty San Jose is (it's actually pretty cool seeing as my Sharks are here) for the champ game...

Look no fucking further than Utah is here instead of SC/UCLA, fuck I'd even take ASU right now.

Utah is a fucking embarrassment far worse than failing on 5 straight red zone drives while I black out at my dad's yuppy wine and cheese Doog/War Iggle fuck fest.

Jesus, all these rumors with Jimmy Lake. Christ. Everyone one of these UW coaches is coaching for their fucking jobs tomorrow, for the conference.

Comments

• Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    haie said:

Everyone complaining about how balless Larry Scott is and how shitty San Jose is (it's actually pretty cool seeing as my Sharks are here) for the champ game...

Look no fucking further than Utah is here instead of SC/UCLA, fuck I'd even take ASU right now.

Utah is a fucking embarrassment far worse than failing on 5 straight red zone drives while I black out at my dad's yuppy wine and cheese Doog/War Iggle fuck fest.

Jesus, all these rumors with Jimmy Lake. Christ. Everyone one of these UW coaches is coaching for their fucking jobs tomorrow, for the conference.

San Jose fucking sucks. Nuff said in that.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    San Jose sucks
    Levi's Stadium sucks
    Larry Scott sucks
    Pac 12 sucks
    Rose Bowl sucks

I get it. Maybe soccer faggots are right. Football should die and maybe you fucking can find something else to bitch about. Or die. I prefer the latter.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Git a Ute shoulder right now on the UDS
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,598 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

I seem to be one of the few that actually likes Utah. Wittingham beat Sabans Alabama in the Sugar Bowl, one of the better accomplishments in the BCS era on all 12 members resumes.

They fill their shitty stadium and don't embarrass the conference on TV. Hell I'd wager they out number Washington fans tonight.

I hadn't heard that

In the last 5 minutes
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Doogles said:

I seem to be one of the few that actually likes Utah. Wittingham beat Sabans Alabama in the Sugar Bowl, one of the better accomplishments in the BCS era on all 12 members resumes.

They fill their shitty stadium and don't embarrass the conference on TV. Hell I'd wager they out number Washington fans tonight.

If I were the parent of a good recruit, I would tell them to go to Utah or Cal outside of UW.
    Coach Shaw says:

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978
    edited November 2018

Doogles said:

If I were the parent of a good recruit, I would tell them to go to Utah or Cal outside of UW.
    Let's go with this. If my kid could play at any Pac 12 program, I'd go with:

1. Stanford
    2. Do whatever you want.
    3. Except Utah
    4. And Coug!
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Doogles said:

1. Stanford
    2. Do whatever you want.
    3. Except Utah
    4. And Coug!
    1. Stanfurd (I never blame the kids for choosing Stanfurd)
    2. UW (I live 2 miles from Huskie Stadium, would be nice to watch the gaymes)
    3. Beavlet (Duh!)
    4. U$C
    5. Ucla
    6. Cal
    7. (tie) ASsU and Beer Down!
    9.(tie) Ralphie and Ute!
    11. Cuog!
    UR. whOregon (lol!)- I'd fucking kill him and then light myself before this happened.

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    TommySQC said:

San Jose sucks
    Levi's Stadium sucks
    Larry Scott sucks
    Pac 12 sucks
    Rose Bowl sucks

I get it. Maybe soccer faggots are right. Football should die and maybe you fucking can find something else to bitch about. Or die. I prefer the latter.

It’s all in the execution. Larry Scott is tarping the upper deck to create a really cool look for Direct TV while creating a high energy atmosphere.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,617 Standard Supporter

Doogles said:

1. Stanford
    2. Do whatever you want.
    3. Except Utah
    4. And Coug!
    The Throbber can simply not deny his male offspring the frivolity and fun of busting nut on hot Bellevue coeds with daddy issues at Cuog for four years.

Admittedly, there is the ulterior motive of Dad's Weekend where the Throbber can indulge, too.

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    edited November 2018
    I'm not the least bit excited in this game... AC much more interesting... will probably just keep an eye on it. The RB is kind of anticlimactic too since wouldn't be with Big-10 true champion probably. It's a prestigious bowl but not really a Rose Bowl in the time honored sense.

Need real playoffs like most of college football.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,538 Swaye's Wigwam
    Crawfish said:

You ok dude?

89ute said:

haie said:

Finally figured it out, can't believe it took me this long. You're a fag BYU fan. Juvenile, weak smack and dumb as fuck.
    Walked by a bunch of ootes this morning and they're all nice and friendly and so.fucking.happy.to.be.here.

Is this what you fags want? Utah? More mountain patterned uniforms and eagle wing helmets?

They should have just made Utah play ASU one more time to prove it so that Harry can beat their asses down and we could get a better game.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Utah is

a) the third highest ranked program in the conference and highest in the south

b) the only program in the conference that won a bowel game last year

c) the only program in the conference that consistently wins their bowel games

d) a much better facsimile of a Big Ten team than ASU or any of the other shit south teams would have been.

I don't understand the hate. The Pac would be better without adding the mountain schools so we didn't have to play this shitty game at all. But if we have to play this shitty game, Utah is far and away the most worthy opponent.