Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CUOG tears

2»

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Pretty sure CrimsonDisciple was the one who suggested that the Coogs build a stadium in Ellensburg and play the Apple Cup there in October so they don't get screwed by the snow again.

Tomlinson Stadium > Martin Stadium
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659

When is the Co North champions parade going to hit the streets in Pullman?

They have to pave the dirt roads first.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    It was Cuogamorontron. The dude who claims he laid out to moose the plan to hire Leach and float $125 million in debt on a remodel.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659

It was Cuogamorontron. The dude who claims he laid out to moose the plan to hire Leach and float $125 million in debt on a remodel.

That guy is a fucktard.

• ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

So the last month coog fans were coming out of the woodwork and running their mouths. I could tell who was the real hard core coogs and who was the causal fan all giddy that they realized in lat October that the coogs were winning. The causal fans were obnoxious and wouldn’t shut the fuck up. The old guard has seen this one before and like not fall for it again. They knew a kick in the nuts was just as likely to come as a championship or a NY6 game. They played it close to the vest. The causal coog had to eat crow and face the music. The old real coogs just went about their lives as if nothing happened.

Yup. My uncle is the only Coug I respect. He shits on them almost as hard as I do UW, pessimistic as hell, and he hates Coog fans. Wouldn't ever talk shit to him.