Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#BowDown #PosseUp : One paraplegic Dawgfan's Quest to get Posse on Broadway played at Husky Stadium

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

So dumb. Everyone knows the right call is to come out of the tunnel to Enter Sandman and play Jump Around at the end of the 3rd. This case has been closed for several years

Why do you hate Sandstorm?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HuskyJW said:

So dumb. Everyone knows the right call is to come out of the tunnel to Enter Sandman and play Jump Around at the end of the 3rd. This case has been closed for several years

I think we should should have Harry on the back of a motorcycle to lead the team out as well.
    *Harley
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

I prefer Shout over Jump Around.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    edited November 2018
    TommySQC said:

I prefer to deep throat a red hot barrel over either. Yall sound like fucking shitty wedding DJs.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

TommySQC said:

I prefer to deep throat a red hot barrel over either. Yall sound like fucking shitty wedding DJs.
    Hurtful
    We should come out to this every time, lmfao if you think “Enter Sandman” gets kids ready to hit people

https://youtu.be/mbPykDMjboM
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,759 Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

Respectfully Wilbur, from what I hear you prefer to deep throat fucking shitty wedding dj’s. Don’t twist, @Swaye showed me the vid.

TommySQC said:

Respectfully Wilbur, from what I hear you prefer to deep throat fucking shitty wedding dj’s. Don’t twist, @Swaye showed me the vid.
    sounds like youve never heard of a hate fuck
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,759 Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

sounds like youve never heard of a hate fuck
    It’s what I have to do with my wife every Wednesday night... 😭😭
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Future- Purple Reign would be dope. But I agree, sir-mix-alot is a legend from Seattle and this song fucking bangs.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Dreams and Nightmares is the dopest walk out song. See the Eagles run out @ the super bowl. But we got the siren sooo...
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,558 Founders Club
    edited November 2018

I don’t. But it’s Enter Sandman. What part of case closed did you miss? Do I need to throw in an end of discussion ?
    Virginia Tech comes out to Enter Sandman. This would be un-original and a violation of gimmick infringement. Fuck Virginia Tech. End of discussion.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    If we are walking out to any Metallica song it should be Battery. The end.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club

I had no idea that was sir mix a lot

Go on with this idea I'm sure it'll be a hit

Posse on Mill Street!!1!!
    edited November 2018
    Swaye said:

If we are walking out to any Metallica song it should be Battery. The end.

Good but For Whom the Bell Tolls is Scott Huff approved
    #RIDETHELIGHTNING

I don’t. But it’s Enter Sandman. What part of case closed did you miss? Do I need to throw in an end of discussion ?
    Virginia Tech comes out to Enter Sandman. This would be un-original and a violation of gimmick infringement. Fuck Virginia Tech. End of discussion.
    Big if true
    https://youtu.be/DkwedgEH3gs

WTF this you unoriginal losers