Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Manafort going away long time

124»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Oh and here I thought that's what this investigation is all about? Russian collusion. That's why it was started by Hillary Clinton get up to speed!

No, you didn't.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Dude61 said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Trump trolling Mueller again on a Manafort pardon

He'd do it if he wasn't such a huge pussy.
    Trump would pardon Manafort thus admitting to criminal offenses, and forcing his campaign manager to give up his 5th amendment rights? Ok, if you say so.
    Well, gee, Race - it isn't like full retard is outside his wheelhouse.

Mueller is smarter than Trump. He's been ahead of Trump the whole time, and frankly, he's way out in front of you or me, too.

You can be like Dud61 and pretend you know what Mueller has if you want. Mueller is building a case like he'd build a house, and you dopes are thinking it's ready to move into once the framing is done and the roof is on.

Mueller is going to drive every fucking nail he needs to to build the house, and you and I aren't going to do the occupancy inspection until the work is fucking done.

You called for the GOP to hold the house and for the Coogers to win the AC. Being wrong is becoming a thing for you. Now is the time to nip it in the bud, and figure it out. Trump is done. Mueller has that fuckhead dead to rights. You're going to watch it happen just like you watched the Dawgs take down the overconfident Coogs. You, Dud61 and Trump are overconfident. Mueller is going to shit on all of you like Gaskin shit on the Coogs.

Call it a hunch. I could be wrong, But I'm usually not.
    We are two years in and Mueller is resigned to trying to catch people in a process lie. If Fleabag thinks that is the foundation of a case, good luck with that. Russiagate died this week and you don't recognize it yet.
    lol

Sure it did.
    Link to "Russia collusion" charges? Oh yeah I don't know of a crime titled "collusion".
    Hey faggot - I didn't say Russian Collusion, you did.

Try again when you aren't retarded.

Oh and here I thought that's what this investigation is all about? Russian collusion. That's why it was started by Hillary Clinton get up to speed!
    There’s the problem! You tried to think. We all see the results of that. Do you have any self respect?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,266
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Dud61 has it figured out.

Fuck off little man
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,266
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

You already did. So did Damone. He WTF'd the other one because he knows I'm right that you're wrong and wishes he could have a good relationship with you like I do.

That is kinda funny about the Cirro quote. I told you I was pretty fucked up. Still, I'm right. Mueller is going to fuck Trump real bad.

I'll be in one of the end zones tomorrow. Man up, show up, ask for Sundodger and I'll put you in the hospital you little piece of shit
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,827
    Founders Club

dflea said:

You already did. So did Damone. He WTF'd the other one because he knows I'm right that you're wrong and wishes he could have a good relationship with you like I do.

That is kinda funny about the Cirro quote. I told you I was pretty fucked up. Still, I'm right. Mueller is going to fuck Trump real bad.

I'll be in one of the end zones tomorrow. Man up, show up, ask for Sundodger and I'll put you in the hospital you little piece of shit

• Options
    edited November 2018

dflea said:

Dud61 has it figured out.

Fuck off little man
    Good one, Dud.
  • Options
    edited November 2018

dflea said:

Disagree.

Sundodger?

lol

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You don't mess with the South Sound

Ever
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2018

dflea said:

Apparently you haven't heard of 7-11. The one on Aurora, near the U-District.

That's where we have pretend fake fist fights and settle bored bidness!

Meet him there if you're actually serious tuff guy!

PS: bring a 2 x 4 if you're going to tangle with a Shelton Highclimber. Trust me, I know.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

dflea said:

SEBAR
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,923
    edited November 2018
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

No, you didn't.
    Yes it was supposed to be an investigation concerning Russian collusion. That's what the DNC paid millions for.

Strange that there is no crime that occurred or has yet been identified and the first thing Mueller goes to is the tax returns going back forever.

That anyone thinks this a good investigation and constitutional you should mobs to China or Cuba. They like this kinda Shit.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

You don't mess with the South Sound

Ever

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,923
    edited November 2018
    I'm here for the game I hope they sell popcorn so I can watch the fight!