Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I learned this year.....Pac 12 Edition

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
1.) Washington....I'm told this was a down year.....down year is now playing for the P12 Championship and being 60 minutes from the Rose Bowl. I will take a down year the rest of my life please.

2.) WSU....Season started out with a BANG. But ended softly as a snowflake.

3.) Oregon....Won their P12 Championship in October. Oops. Too bad a football season is 12 games (Hi @firehelfrich) Also made a Heisman trophy frontrunner and future #1 pick completely irrelevant and may not even win Hon. Mention All Pac 12. Cheez-Its for everybody!!!

4.) Oregon State....gave up over 400 points in P12 play. No other team even game up 300. There is your Stat of The Day.

5.) Cal...you sneaky SOB's. Nicely done. You need fire Jake Browning's mentor though.

6.) Stanford.....Costello was better than I thought. I thought Bryce Love came back for his senior year?? Anybody seen him?

7.) USC....You can't expect to with the vaunted P12 South with only 4* players. So says former 4* players.

8.) UCLA....Chip Kelly to me looks fat and uninterested. They aren't going to do anything.

9.) Colorado....they just don't have any dudes. Well then have one I guess again...didn't get to see him play. 2 years ago Cryin Mike was 60 minutes from the Rose Bowl and now it's Door...Ass....Out. Not sure I agree with that firing....

10.) Utah....you are going to be a pain in the ass for sometime. Too bad your offense still sucks.

11.) ASU....How N'Keal Harry doesn't touch the ball every play was beyond me. Crazy Herm wasn't the dumpster fire I thought he would be...but at end of the day it's same ol' ASU.

12.) UA....Who the fuck cares.

As our beloved Kaleb McGary said...."EAT MY FUCKING ASS BITCHES!"

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Agree with most of that. Relative to preseason hype we had a down year but we all knew this team was overrated as long as Jake was our QB. We need to win a real bowl game to have a

Browning's mentor is at Utah. Cal has Beau Baldwin.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,138
    Doogles said:

My least enjoyable season because of crushed expectations I can remember since 2001 (I thought we could beat Miami in the 9/11 makeup game and have an outside chance at a Natty birth. Then we lost to Oregon State.)

Still, 3 losses by a combined 10 points, all winnable. Sitting in the top 10 favored to win the P12. This is a GOOD down year.

If we lose to the UTE I'm jumping off the Matterhorn January 1st

If we? lose to Ute, why wait until Jan 1?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

EwaDawg said:

Doogles said:

My least enjoyable season because of crushed expectations I can remember since 2001 (I thought we could beat Miami in the 9/11 makeup game and have an outside chance at a Natty birth. Then we lost to Oregon State.)

Still, 3 losses by a combined 10 points, all winnable. Sitting in the top 10 favored to win the P12. This is a GOOD down year.

If we? lose to Ute, why wait until Jan 1?
    Because I already booked the flight. I'm economical, even in death.
    Last year I cashed in my miles for me and Mrs. HuskyJW to go down to Pac12 Championship game.

Lost to ASU that week.

#neveragain
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Like you could actually climb 1/10th of the way up the Matterhorn
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    HuskyJW said:

1.) Washington....I'm told this was a down year.....down year is now playing for the P12 Championship and being 60 minutes from the Rose Bowl. I will take a down year the rest of my life please.

2.) WSU....Season started out with a BANG. But ended softly as a snowflake.

3.) Oregon....Won their P12 Championship in October. Oops. Too bad a football season is 12 games (Hi @firehelfrich) Also made a Heisman trophy frontrunner and future #1 pick completely irrelevant and may not even win Hon. Mention All Pac 12. Cheez-Its for everybody!!!

4.) Oregon State....gave up over 400 points in P12 play. No other team even game up 300. There is your Stat of The Day.

5.) Cal...you sneaky SOB's. Nicely done. You need fire Jake Browning's mentor though.

6.) Stanford.....Costello was better than I thought. I thought Bryce Love came back for his senior year?? Anybody seen him?

7.) USC....You can't expect to with the vaunted P12 South with only 4* players. So says former 4* players.

8.) UCLA....Chip Kelly to me looks fat and uninterested. They aren't going to do anything.

9.) Colorado....they just don't have any dudes. Well then have one I guess again...didn't get to see him play. 2 years ago Cryin Mike was 60 minutes from the Rose Bowl and now it's Door...Ass....Out. Not sure I agree with that firing....

10.) Utah....you are going to be a pain in the ass for sometime. Too bad your offense still sucks.

11.) ASU....How N'Keal Harry doesn't touch the ball every play was beyond me. Crazy Herm wasn't the dumpster fire I thought he would be...but at end of the day it's same ol' ASU.

12.) UA....Who the fuck cares.

As our beloved Kaleb McGary said...."EAT MY FUCKING ASS BITCHES!"

Hey fuck you!