Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WSU fucking sucks

Their all a bunch of inbreeds and stupid drunk fucking morons.

No one gives a shit if they’re fans went to school their or not, because, even if they did, it still amounts to jack fucking shit.

#arewedonehere

Let’s move on to berating those closet Mormons

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Losers lose. Let them frolic in their wheat fields.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Just saw a report that said Leach is interesting in returning to Tech. Knows Pete is his daddy and wants no more part of this rivalry. Might have to put my Cuog buddies on suicide watch .
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Just saw a report that said Leach is interesting in returning to Tech. Knows Pete is his daddy and wants no more part of this rivalry. Might have to put my Cuog buddies on suicide watch .

Two sources told HCH Media that Paul Wulff is interested in returning to WSU, and one of the two said a large contingent of donors will lobby athletic director Patrick Chun to make it happen. “Maybe eight or 10 that are hundred-dollar plus donors”
    https://t.co/eAVdCU0KEg
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Leach will leave. But probably not this off season. There a few million reasons why Leach would never go back to Tech,
    with the best one being that this would be a lateral move at best and probably a step down. I know He wants to try his luck at a school where He can sign more than 1 or 2 four stars per year, I’m not seeing that opening this off season however.
  • kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    The UNC job could be his ticket.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,473
    salemcoog said:

Leach will leave. But probably not this off season. There a few million reasons why Leach would never go back to Tech,
    with the best one being that this would be a lateral move at best and probably a step down. I know He wants to try his luck at a school where He can sign more than 1 or 2 four stars per year, I’m not seeing that opening this off season however.
    The Lubbock Avalanche-Journal reported Sunday that Mike Leach, currently the coach of Washington State, is not only a target of athletic director Kirby Hocutt but a name that a large group of donors is pushing Hocutt to hire.

"The people who are supporting him, it's not just one or two," an unnamed source told the Avalanche-Journal. "It's like a hoard of people and maybe eight or 10 that are like million-dollar-plus donors. It's some serious folks."
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    sure. Serious. So serious, they didn’t pony up what Leach is already owed as a measure of good faith?

Just how stupid do you think Mike Leach is, anyway?
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

He's going to coach the school that he's suing for the second time?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2018/01/07/mike-leach-texas-tech-feud-new-lawsuit/1010374001/
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

sure. Serious. So serious, they didn’t pony up what Leach is already owed as a measure of good faith?

Just how stupid do you think Mike Leach is, anyway?

Yeah I don't see anyway Leach leaves for TTU, as funny as it would be.
  • CougarfsCougarfs Member Posts: 51
    CaptainPJ said:

Their all a bunch of inbreeds and stupid drunk fucking morons.

No one gives a shit if they’re fans went to school their or not, because, even if they did, it still amounts to jack fucking shit.

#arewedonehere

Let’s move on to berating those closet Mormons

CaptainPJ definitely telling on himself here. Where did you go? Central?