Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mueller report

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Live look at trump’s legal team responding to mueller.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2018

I agree to a point that it's a complete waste of time on both sides. What happens? Trump gets impeached? Then what?...As I remember, a guy by the name of William Clinton was impeached and acquitted by a Democrat majority senate. Who has the majority in the senate right now? The best you can hope for is a reply of that previous circus. but...but...but...his agenda, he won't get anything passed. He isn't going to get anything passed as it is, outside of an executive order.

We are wasting tax payer dollars on an investigation that will turn into a he said/he said pissing match, of which most of anything important will be heavily redacted. We won't learn anything new.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

I agree to a point that it's a complete waste of time on both sides. What happens? Trump gets impeached? Then what?...As I remember, a guy by the name of William Clinton was impeached and acquitted by a Democrat majority senate. Who has the majority in the senate right now? The best you can hope for is a reply of that previous circus. but...but...but...his agenda, he won't get anything passed. He isn't going to get anything passed as it is, outside of an executive order.

We are wasting tax payer dollars on an investigation that will turn into a he said/he said pissing match, of which most of anything important will be heavily redacted. We won't learn anything new.
    Regardless of what transpires, can’t I enjoy watching that fat POS squirm, suffer and stroke out?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

That's not true. Both the house and Senate were controlled by Republicans. Republicans knew they didn't have the votes in the Senate but played the game anyway to try to win the presidency in two years.

BTW the investigation has led to many indictments. Contrary to what Trump dicksuckers think, there's a lot more being investigated than Trump and Russian collusion.

Besides, collusion isn't a crime, remember? What's there to be worried about?
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,559
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2018
    After looking at the threads on the tug today - I think Stalin should just create a new bored for Hondo that no one will read except myliverishotdawg and gaybob.

Up till then, JFC, hondo is one stupid son of a bitch. His mother will probably chin this
    Edit: All that being said, JB still sucks
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Witch hunt. Kremlin, Stasi, KGB level shit.