Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hunter Bryant eligibility pole

TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
Hunter has already appeared in three games this season. If you’re Pete, do you...

Hunter Bryant eligibility pole 80 votes

...sit him for the P12CG and play him in the bowl game?
11%
HouhuskyPassionDennis_DeYoungbiak1EwaDawgpicalogestaboEl_KEmotermanDawgdad 9 votes
...play him in the P12CG and sit him for the bowl game?
7%
AtomicDawgchuckFreeChavezdoogvilleNorwegianHuskyCrawfish 6 votes
...play him in both the P12CG and bowl game, and sacrifice a year of eligibility?
81%
section8RaceBannonSwayeApostleofGriefHillsboroDuckDawgtonaRoadDawg55Mad_SondhdawgLoneStarDawgPurpleJUWhuskytskeetMisterEmExtraChrisBJECARThe_UndertakerDoogieMcDoogersonHUSKYFANATICAEBDoogles 65 votes

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    ...play him in both the P12CG and bowl game, and sacrifice a year of eligibility?
    I thought he played two?
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664

He's not spending extra time playing school

Not after everything he’s gone through with that injury
    PurpleJ said:

I thought he played two?

Shit I guess he did play against Beav. Dmmit Pete!

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    PurpleJ said:

I thought he played two?

Nope, three.
    Well tbh I doubt he stays 5 years anyways.
  • GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    Dennis is always thinking 2 years ahead.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735

This again? So fucking stupid. He is 100% gone to the NFL after next season! Get that through your fucking head! The coaches know this and do not give a fuck about red shirting him at all. We need him to win the next two games. Need to get the most out of him while we got him. He's fucking playing in both games.

Unless he gets injured again... But that probably won't happen, so why prepare for it? Couldn't have beaten the beavs without him!
    There is this thing called medical redshirts for players who get injured. Also he would still have a season of eligibility as a true Senior if needed due to injury. And no, nobody plans for injuries. Nobody plays players based on the possibility of future injuries. You play him and win now and expect him to be healthy next season and go to the NFL. That's what smart people do.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Hunter Bryant will not be here his entire eligibility....regardless if it's 4 or 5 years
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    You sit him against Oregon State not in important games. I wish they had but that ship sailed.
  • Wombat_GuernicaWombat_Guernica Member Posts: 126
    he's gone after the 2019 season so this is a silly question
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited November 2018
    Stupid pole. Just fucking win now and he's gone next year regardless.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    You play to win the game
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    ...sit him for the P12CG and play him in the bowl game?
    If we can’t beat utah without Bryant, then fuck us.