Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Joe Tryon

chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,941 Swaye's Wigwam
I called it on him when he signed. Chuck evaluatestalent ar a different level. None of you boofs were on the wagon with me at the time, and I'm not letting you on now.

Back to suckling Kimmy's teat buttfucks.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    chuck said:

I called it on him when he signed. Chuck evaluatestalent ar a different level. None of you boofs were on the wagon with me at the time, and I'm not letting you on now.

You actually do. I remember you really liking Greg Gaines too.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

chuck said:

I remember liking Gaines when I saw the pic of him looking like a Hell's Angels road captain.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,941 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Sounds like you only remember the times I was right.. In all fairness I said Alex Cook was the other standout in Tryon's class and that's looking less good now.